Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Customized Beskar'gam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Ordo

A lean, piece of muscle
[SIZE=medium]Intent: To make a fair piece of armor to suit fighting style for Mason Ordo[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Development thread: Hopefully none is needed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Manufacturer: mandalorians[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Model: Beskar armor[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Affiliation: Mandolorians, me[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Modularity: No ,this is a done deal unless completely taken apart[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Production: Unique[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Material: Beskar , Steel[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Description:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]+ Appearance: The armor is red/white/and black all the colors that represent him in the mandode , red being strength, white being calm , and black being vengeance , not only this but the armor allows Mason to keep his intimidating , lean, muscular presence , maybe so more as to increase it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]+good features: The armor has fur woven into the armor as well to help keep the zabrack warm. Not only this but the armor also has non visible air vents in order to keep the heat out as well when in hot climates. Afterword There is a two hour oxygen respirator in case of emergency of being in a horrific non inhabitable environment. The armor also has a non- lethal jetpack with no ability to be armed or carry storage. After this there are beskar Knuckles built into the armor just in case mason would have no other weapons at his side. Furthermore there is a wrist blaster built into the armor as well for a secondary blaster. Lastly there are helmet modes activated by a wrist control, modes are: night vision, heat signatures, and regular mode. All useful for the occasional bounty.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]+/- Armor type: the armor is just heavy enough to almost be heavy but is shy from it. This allows moderate protection and mobility in order for mason to rely on his brute strength and explosive speed to not be limited by the piece of armor[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]+/- Beskar: the armor has enough beskar to absorb blaster bolts easily, while on the other hand the medium layered beskaram can only withstand approximately 10 blows from a lightsaber before withering down and weakening[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]-Bad features: control panel for helmet can be short circuited by any melee weapon temporarily making the combat for mason go blind for a bit, it cannot be modified anymore, has weak comm system meaning it can easily be jammed without struggled[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]- No storage meaning everything is carried by hand which in reality it not such a bad thing in most cases[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](Tell me what I can improve on in this weakness and strength)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Classification: multipurpose[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Weight: 20km[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Quality: 7.5[/SIZE]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Mason Ordo"] - You've done a great job giving this powerful armor some weaknesses. Good work! Your note about weakening after ten shots isn't really necessary.

If you could, I'd like you to sit down with this submission, paste it into a word processor that checks spelling, and just go through it and tidy it up. That's the biggest thing you could improve.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Mason Ordo"] - There's still a few typos you could tidy up, but it's looking better, thanks :)

For weight, I'd say you're looking at around 20kg. Your note about weakening after ten shots isn't really necessary. Your manufacturer would just be 'Mandalorians'.

Mason Ordo

A lean, piece of muscle
@[member="Boolon Murr"]

I put the ten blows for a light saber so that way it could be noted by most light saber users . I think it is ready to be judged thank you for the help .

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Mason Ordo"] - All right, this looks pretty straightforward. I can only give a partial approval, so we'll wait for someone else to come in.

Oh, and it's spelled beskar'gam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom