Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Lightsaber

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Hey guys! I'm not sure how many people out there have seen custom sabers before but for those of you that haven't...yes they're out there! And you can actually smack people with them!

This is my first build I finished earlier this year. You can go ahead and skip to 3:10 to see the cool stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kZEMoVpNhE&t=227s

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]
Yup. Although prices are a killer...

I kinda rank everything in 3 categories.

Entry ($60-$600), Mid ($330-$700), and High End/Custom sabers.

For Entry I suggest Ultrasabers or SaberForge. Ultrasabers is cheaper but SaberForge has cooler designs as well as a "plug and play" custom saber option. Both are pretty crappy in build quality though (from a tech point of view). Saberforge also has some pretty questionable business practices in my opinion...I won't get into that though...

Mid Range I'd go with Vader's Vault's Combat Class, Genesis Custom Saber's Mid-Range series, or Hampton Handcrafted Lightsabers's soon to be released OTS line. VV, GCS and HHCLS all have superb build quality. However these are all usually made to order so can take several months to receive. VV and GCS both have an in-hilt LED as opposed to HHCLS which has an LED string in the blade. Both can take a beating.

Finally is the highly coveted full customs which easily run for $1500+. These also have a 2 year wait list to even begin crafting...Again VV, GCS and HHCLS are my top choices. I don't even need to explain why these are good do I?

Course you can learn to make your own too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom