Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curious As To When Everyone Is On?

Alrighty, while I certainly get quite a bit of good, quality RP during the day, at night I'm sitting alone waiting for everyone to wake up. Right now is around my usual prime to roleplay, but most of the people I regularly RP with clock out at this time as well.

So, I'd like to see who else is active around this time. That way I can work some RP in when my brain is really working. Being stuck in Hawaii makes time a major issue. Feel free to post your usual online times :)

My active time goes from around 4PM, to 2AM Hawaii time. If saying has a time correlating well to that, shoot me a pm.

Hmm.. depends on what chores I need to do. I kinda have to finish painting my house... then i go on random night owl prowls that see me awake until 6am Eastern... then i pass out and wake up again around noon.

>_<

Like now... i'm sleepy, tired, and blanking out with a headache... but can't fall asleep.

Night prowls are the best prowls. RP with me and I will relieve your headaches with the power of @[member="Isley Verd"]'s incest sword.

@[member="Chloe Blake"] Good 'ol Isley did some dark things in a dark temple. No one has seen his sister since.

@[member="Tamara"] Good to know :D If you don't hate the idea of DG too much, I know a lot of people are iffy on us, then perhaps we could set something up at some point?

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
I'm GMT+1, I'm around most of my day minus for some class time on some days in the week and internet going funky which can happen often with what I have when I'm away from home. Sometimes, I'll even be here during my nighttime.

In my experience, there's usually way more activity in my night time though that doesn't always have to be the case.

Evelynn

E
BST.

I'm a nightshift worker so typically I'm up from about 1800 - 0900 but it falls out of whack a lot. Like right now for instance.

chrisgelderd

Half Bond, Half Bean.
GMT +1 for me, based in the UK.

So I am active between 8am and 5pm Mon-Fri at work (ssh!) and pop in when I can at nights and over weekends.

:)

Yis, yiiiiisss, tell me all of your times so that I may RP with you.

fairly-odd-parents.jpg

I'm usually around between 10am-10pm Australian Eastern Time, depending on the day.

Mondays I'm free all day
Teusdays up until 6pm
Wednesdays 12-4ish are busy hours
Same with Thursdays
Fridays I'm free all day
Saturday from 12
Sunday from 4pm

Also, I only know one person around here and they haven't been on all week. Not sure what to do now...

*Twiddles Thumbs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom