Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Crystal Cave of Hyu-Ken Carka

Status
Not open for further replies.
crystal_cave_by_joshualim91-d58spge.jpg
Crystal Cave by Joshualim91

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Add content to the world, Hyu-Ken Carka
  • Canon: N/A

• Landmark Name: Crystal Cavern
  • Classification: Lightsaber Crystal Cave
  • Affiliation: N/A
  • Size: Small - roughly 30 squared meters
  • Population: No Inhabitants
  • Accessibility: It is reasonably easy to access once one knows the location. Difficulty comes in knowing the location as the entrance has become overrun with plant-life.
  • Description: The cavern is a small underground region where Jedi discovered lightsaber crystals naturally occur. This was important discovery as it meant that Jedi no longer had to travel to either Dantoonine or Ilum exclusively for crystals and could train and live completely in the Wild Space/Unknown regions.

POINTS OF INTEREST
Main Crystal chamber. Contains the largest number of lightsaber crystals. Crystals available: Kathracite, Damind, Opila, Upari and Kyber. There are a reasonable number of crystals, similar number to Ilum and Dantoonine. Concentrated in the main chamber but there are a scattering of crystals in the main hallways and minor chambers.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The Crystal Cavern was discovered accidentally by a Jedi Knight exploring the planet. Upon discovery of the Crystal Cavern, the Master of the Temple accepted Padawans who wished to train at Ghurkani Temple instead of at the other temples. This was a big change in the Jedi influence on the planet as a number of students who wished to later on travel in Wild Space and make great discoveries were able to train from start to finish without having to do a long journey to Ilum or Dantoonine. Sadly when the Jedi forgot the planet during the Gulag plague, retreating into the core, the cave was lost and quickly overrun by the hyperactive plant-life. Now the entrance is not very noticeable and only records of its existence lies within the temple ruins on the planet.

Netherworld

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Please use the whole Landmark template for your submission. You're missing the OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION category.

Yuroic Xeraic said:
  • Please link the planet submission here.

Also flesh out the Point of interest description more, please. It's the main feature of the cavern and requires some elaboration. What kind of crystals occur here? Are there plenty or few compared to other such locations? Give this place more depth, please.

Netherworld

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Pssht. I only go where my lords command me. :p

At any rate, let's see those crystals toned down a bit. A number of those are very or extremely rare, not to mention that they can be only found on specific planets.
Please pick a couple that you like the most and remove the rest. Observe the limitations mentioned mentioned above, i.e. confinement to specific planets, etc.

[member="Netherworld"]

Right, if there are any planet specific ones left, just quote which ones they are. I tried not to use them but oh well. I know Upari is on forest worlds, such as Hyu-Ren Carka.

Netherworld

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Lignan was a rare ore that was extremely powerful in the dark side of the Force. One of the only places it could be found was in the Phaegon system, on the moon of Phaegon III.
  • That's what the Lignan crystals are made of, and it's basically only found on a single moon in a single system.
Both Lignan and Vexxtal are also extremely darksided, so I can't imagine what they'd be doing in a cave only ever visited by Lightsiders. I don't think it's impossible, but it'd require some thorough explanation/justification.
In the absence of such, please remove them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom