Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crew Members Wanted: The Bluehawk

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
star_wars_imperial_dropship_by_adamkop-d53smz4.jpg
Model: Veratus-class Imperial Shuttle
Description: Like the Lambda shuttles of the ancient Galactic Empire, the Veratus would serve the same role, as a shuttle for the senior officers of the Sith Empire. It would hold a place for the specific officer or dignitary to reside, plus a space for any guards that came with him. It also held a small armament for engagements.

Classification: Shuttle
Production Line: N/A
Role: Shuttle
Height: 15 meters
Width: 25 meters
Length: 75 meters
Minimum Crew: 2
Optimal Crew: 6
Crew Needed:
Pilot
One Engineer
Droid/One Extra Crew Member
Weapons Expert- for ship to ship engagement

Other Crew (one)

Menoetius

Anzat's How it's Done
I am interested, just don't know if I can do it and be part of the OmegaPyre at the same time. Dunno how strict they are regarding employment...

EDIT: Just realised that this is a faction thing. Interest withdrawn :p

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
Sorry. I was posting. @[member="Wolan Tsomcren"]

@[member="Aeron Darklighter"] It is a sub-faction. Meaning you can be in this faction and OP at the same time.

Menoetius

Anzat's How it's Done
Interest re-kindled.

As long as I can take a few weeks leave here and there to kill people in the name of credits, I'm game for weapons expert.

I'm am a crew mate of the Star Wolves. The story we are doing is a prelude. Which I would hope to continue, maybe make it how I got into piracy/mercenary work. Serana and Miles seem to be connecting well. I would hope you don't think differently of Miles

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
I won't. This is just something for fun. Adds some good story elements for all of us actually.

You can thank @[member="Vitor Imperiuse"] and HK. Thanks to the thread the three of us were in I got the idea.

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
@[member="Allaina Mare"]

We are a small team of mercenaries, bounty hunters, scoundrels, and all those likes. We are pretty much take whatever jobs are available. We except all types of jobs. No matter how dangerous or how suicidal. The thing that sets us apart from OP and the other factions of the likes, we are one crew and we do not except any jobs from The Empire (or any dark side faction. All other factions are excepted.)

@[member="Axiom Keirn"]

Welcome aboard. Go ahead and join the faction.

@Wolan Tsomcren

Go ahead and join the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom