Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creep out the person above.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
a1H1wxjgmV.gif

Grim Blacklake

G
I will stab you, and before you die I will lick your face till my heart's content.

[member="Nomad Crimson"]

Don't worry trying to get them image traumatized me enough

May demons from the previous wolrd and the next feast on your soul and tie you to a tree, there birds will peaks at your eyes and organs and over night you will regenerate them for the birds the next day!

Zane

[member="Shane Zion"]

Should you break free of your bird trap you shall fall into the snakes den. There the snake's venom will drip into your eyes showing you your darkest fears, your darkest secrets you shall walk your nightmares for eternity

[member="Shane Zion"]

Vanir

Lightning-Struck Angel
Nomad Crimson said:
Should you break free of your bird trap you shall fall into the snakes den. There the snake's venom will drip into your eyes showing you your darkest fears, your darkest secrets you shall walk your nightmares for eternity

[member="Shane Zion"]
Ragnarok much?

Morrigan said:
Ragnarok much?
*Shrugs* never heard of it but the birds were from a Greek legend which I can't remember the name of.... me and my memory we have a long distance relationship

Your wings will be plucked one feather after the other until there is nothing then they will be severed. then you will be beaten to death by what you used to use to fly!

[member="Nomad Crimson"] - Ragnarok is the Norse Myth 'end of the world'. Part of it is Loki will be trapped and held down, how depends on the legend, while one of his children (who happens to be a giant snake) slowly drops venom into his eyes.

It sounded like you were referencing that. :p

Mrrew said:
[member="Nomad Crimson"] - Ragnarok is the Norse Myth 'end of the world'. Part of it is Loki will be trapped and held down, how depends on the legend, while one of his children (who happens to be a giant snake) slowly drops venom into his eyes.

It sounded like you were referencing that. :p

(Yeah that was what gave me the idea.... I think, my brain works funny)

(When you see it...)

hypno__s_lullaby_by_deidaraemoartist-d4m2r1c.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom