Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crat Moln Exploration Consultants Now Hiring!

Hey y'all.

I need a couple of people for my new company. It's basically a deep space exploration/prospecting company. I need some people who'd want to fill a role, anything from prospector to ship repairman to finance executive.

Any takers?

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
I might be wondering what kind of transport ships (freighter, passenger) would be used in [member="Crat Moln"] Exploration Consultants service; I might have a deal for you, with one caveat: it requires a dev thread to close.

If you need to purchase ships outright, rather than to contract ships, [member="Charzon Loulan"] would be the lady to go for, under the same caveat.

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
Basically it would involve either leasing a ship to you or offering an "explorer" kind of vacation package, with destinations subject to change according to corporate operations with, in the hold, materials and equipment used for said corporate operations; are you comfortable having passengers onboard flights flown for corporate operations that are otherwise not on exploration business for the company, on top of any company staff or equipment?

If you prefer to go the spacecraft purchase route instead... Star Tours purchased its first thirty-five spacecraft from Ringovinda StarYards, which is run by my other toon, [member="Charzon Loulan"]

[member="Crat Moln"]

[member="Dunames Lopez"] We'll go the purchasing route. However, if you ever want us to scout routes for you or find hyperspace lanes that might increase your profit margins, we'll be happy to do so.

Crat Moln said:
[member="Dunames Lopez"] We'll go the purchasing route. However, if you ever want us to scout routes for you or find hyperspace lanes that might increase your profit margins, we'll be happy to do so.
What kind(s) of ships do you need? What purposes do they need to fill?

The Zamboni-class sanitation ship is ideal to scout the composition of an asteroid field, and clear any debris (you may, as an option, outfit it with systems that will enhance sensory ability for different purposes) along an hyperspace lane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom