Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crappy MS Paint Drawings!

Hello, I am Ruby Senri, just call me whatever you want I don't care but this is OOC and I don't feel like switching to my writer's account. So I'll be making crappy MS Paint drawings. Why you ask? BECAUSE I'M SUPER BOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Yeah. That BOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.

I'll Take Requests. I'll take reque. Yeah, I'm so hip on the second part I only capitalized the first part and didn't finish the sentence. I'm so hip, way better than Nathan from school. DARN YOU NATHAN!!!!!!! (that's a reference.)
DISCLAIMER: I got this idea from Louise who did it on his Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke

We're starting with a drawing of my friend Marma Marith fighting a Zabrak. It's Right Under This Sentence.
Jet0hoB.png

Hope you like it. It has his lightsaber. Also Marma is throwing rocks with the force. It's pretty radical. Yeah, I'm hip Like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom