Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Countess Beskar'gam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
185-2-1391129472.jpg

Image Credits: http://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/mods/208/images/185-2-1391129472.jpg
JPEG, 1920x1080, 206.4 KB
0 Results
Searched over 6.345 billion images.
for file: http://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/mods/208/images/185-2-13...
Intent: To give Countess her officcial armor after joining the Willamina Clan
Development thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Chai La Armory
Model: Bladesister Beskar'gam
Affiliation: Mandolorians
Modularity: Yes (some equipment can be swapped out)
Production: Unique
Material:
  • Beskar plates
  • [SIZE=10pt]Armorweave bodyglove (from standard clan skin)[/SIZE]
Description: Designed for the newest daughter of the Willamina clan and per her request forgoing the shoulder cannon in exchange for a fett style jet pack. The Countesses enjoyment of her former position letting her bring an influx of credits into the clan and get some lesser used equipment. Most notably for her wrists an ionic disruptor. (The weapon fires a stream of ion particles and a fraction of a second later ignites them creating a lightning effect that can strike against electronics, droids and shields) It is set up for her to fight with other blade sisters and with more enemies having some shields or droids being sent protect them.

The second thing Basaba worked to get her was a sonic emitter, a small device used to disorient over a short range from the body. (About 1.5m radial range) The suit itself being sealed for use in space and to ride on a cerberus unit dropping from orbit. The Countess not being as battle tested the extra features were kept to a minimal not to over complicate her. Then there was the bladesisters equipment namely knives and ammo packs for the wrist disruptor and the Countesses Horak rifle. A fel trench knofe made by Rave is strapped over the shoulder.

Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 15Kg
Quality: 9

Other Feature(s):
  • Wrist mounted shield (deathwatch portable shield from clone wars)
  • Built in crushgaunts (given above rank of initiate)
  • Jet pack
  • Sonic emitter
  • Vibro plate kuckler
  • Wrist mounted ionic disruptor
  • Full HUD suite as standard across all load outs. Full extra-sensory package across all load outs (Night vision, Thermal vision, 360 degree vision, etc.). Self-heating, self-cooling. Sealed against void/chemical exposure with integrated air tank for up to 2 hours across all load outs. Waste recycling. Other features vary depending on user preferences.
  • An integrated Datapad in forearm plate, global positioning system, and several spaces built in for adding extra weapons or systems, as well as a straw in the helmet to facilitate drinking without removing the helmet during combat.
  • An integrated rebreather and air filtration system to allow for vacuum conditions and avoiding the dangers of most inhalant gas grenades.
  • Filtered voice
  • Holsters and sheaths for her equipment
  • Helm Video Record & Playback
  • Liquid Hydration and Nutrition Dispenser
  • Macrobinoculars W/ Infrared Scanner

The suit itself being sealed for use in space and as Basaba went into working on i getting enhanced thermal in the helmet for picking up cloaked enemies. The rise of force users using cloaking outside of myrkr had Basaba testing some adjustments to try and see such enemies.

Is this a feature? If so it's going to require extensive development as no known technology is able to do such a thing on a person to person scale.

Additionally, I see the feature of the sonic emitter, again and advanced feature in my opinion.

I would like to see a substantial development thread into this suit outlining the advanced features you're requesting. I don't believe that Chai La Armory will be able to develop a thermal unit capable of detecting cloaked Forcers with no specific range set.

So we have some choices here...remove "advanced thermals" from the description. do a dev thread for sonic emitter and if you want to keep advanced thermals, set a range and find a company to assist in development but I can't promise it will pass.

[member="Basaba Willamina"]

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_emitter

It is not advanced tech, the mandalorians have and use to greater effect sonic technology

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shockwave_generator

The sonic emitter can fit on a suit easily enough and be used to disorient.

Thermal vision is stock in the mandalorian clan skins a mass produced piece of equipment

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/11238-aliitgam-clan-skin-standard-npc-and-initiate-armor/

and from conversation in skype during the raid on Ossus you yourself recommended using thermal to find force cloakers.

I will remove the advanced as you requested though but everything else is based in both canon and factory. I just put them together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom