Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Counter Bounty Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source: None
Intent: To provide a prototype device that scans the Holonet for bounties, and automatically posts counter bounties.
Development Thread: If Required, I shall make one
Manufacturer: CTAE
Model: CTAE CBM- MK I
Affiliation: Open Market
Modularity: No
Production: Mass Produced
Material: This is made out of Electronics Components, Low Grade Durasteel and wiring.

Strengths:
+ Hard to Trace
+ Runs Cen OS
Weaknesses:
+ Very Fragile
+ Can be hacked with a LOT of effort.

Description:

How do I stop bounties? This question was asked by Warren Century after the bounty Miss Blonde put on him? His answer? Counter the bounty immediately the moment it goes up. Thus, the Counter Bounty Machine was born. While this device is a prototype, and bound to have a few kinks, it works by scanning the Holonet for the name of your character and the words "bounty" or "Contract" and if your name has credits near it, it will automatically inform you, and then pot a counter bounty of greater value, based off of your asset profile you will program into it. The device is fragile, and thus any damage could disable the device, but as said before, it's a prototype.

Primary Source: (Please link the source of another writer's submission that you are modifying for your use; only necessary for "Chaos Canon" submissions)

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review