Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Costume Ball to be held on Alderaan - thoughts

To elaborate, Alderaan is a safe neutral location. If I am wrong [member="Faith Organa"] will correct me. Anyone that is neutral or has a treaty with Alderaan may come… but this is to remain a neutral thread. No weapons, no fighting. This is meant to be just a fun social thread that people may interact and have fun. This opens up a rare avenue here on Chaos.

WE have a relationship with just about everyone surrounding us. The only one we've yet to make a formal thread with is the Mando'ade.

I see this Ball as a type of UN thread everyone comes.

but yet no fighting, no weapons, tension though very welcome

[member="Vereshin"]

I’m sure [member="Faith Organa"] would be fine with that. Just as long as you keep in mind this thread is supposed to be a non violent thread.

@everyone

In the past the boards me and Faith were involved in held a dance at least once a month. It was considered a neutral location for everyone. For out of character respect for everyone involved no one do anything that would hinder this OOC pact.

It is an occasion for your character to interact with other in a non hostile environment. It is a chance for some interesting development. For instance it is very possible two individuals who normally duel each other often at takeover to share a dance in this thread. What they say to each other could be very interesting. Despite how they may feel they both would know they’re in a neutral territory. Words maybe the only thing that is shared, that is before they go to spate parts of the room.

It could be a chance for high ranking politicians of different factions to sit down and talk in a peaceful setting. This dance does not have to all be about fancy dresses or people making out.

Vereshin

V
[member="Garith Darkhold"]

Oh my Sith is very non-violent and will behave himself when need be, I just love writing formal events and parties. Though he is shy and may not approach people right away :' )

Yes again think of Alderaan as Sweden, neutral.

[member="Arisa Yune"] - Great!

[member="Vereshin"] - Here's the thing IC who would know about Sith? Just because you wear a tag that says Sith, Faith and all the players of the FWC have not met every Sith out there. So you could be a Sith and come to a party.

[member="Grimoire"] - excellent!

[member="Alkor Centaris"] - Aww but think of the potential there is for a tension filled evening with your enemy across the room...I know PVP is hard to write, but passive aggressive could be fun too.

[member="Shamira Karuto"] - yes come!

[member="Alexander Sannes"] - Minister of the Arts yes...you best be there.

[member="Tempest"] - there are some very nice pant suits out there.

[member="Krayzen Dratos"] - VEry cool!

[member="Delilah Keyes"] - oooo yes come

[member="Viktor Alexander"] - lol don't sound so enthused. But yes do come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom