Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corrosive Waters: to Turn a Jedi

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]'s datapad beeped. It was a transmission from an... acquaintance. Darth Orcus, formerly known as Hion the Herglic.

The hologram sprang to life, revealing the shimmering blue features of an enormous, grinning Herglic. "Greetings, Knight Ordo. I have heard tidings of your abdication of the Jedi. I am pleased, yet saddened you have not chosen to join the Sith. In a gesture of goodwill, I have found the culprits responsible for the atrocities committed against you."

The hologram switched to a view of three Sith lying chained to the wall. Fizzle. Back to Orcus.

"Join me and you can sate yourself on their blood. Hauuuum. Personally." Orcus' soulless black eyes glittered. "I have only one favor to ask of you, Knight Ordo."

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
@[member="Hion the Herglic"]

Tracyn rotated the wedding ring in his hand, debating on whether or not to put it on, when in his ship given to him by the Jedi, the commlink blinked. He stared out into space for a moment, before rotating and watching the message. He stared at it for a while, before narrowing his eyes. He slammed his hands on the controls, staring at Hion's black iris' with his own golden ones.

"I don't see Kaine or any of the other Sith that I want there, Hion. Promise me I'll my chance to render him asunder, and I'll take a chance at listening of whatever you have to offer."

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

The Herglic's squat neck bobbed forward in a slight nod. "You shall have your revenge upon Kaine Zambrano. He was captured by the Jedi. Rumor has it he is being held at the Jedi Temple. Destroy the Temple and you destroy Kaine. Which brings me to my next point, hauum. The plan..."

Orcus transmitted a heavily encrypted document to Tracyn. "This is the plan, if you, hauum, choose to accept."

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
@[member="Hion the Herglic"]

Tracyn's eyes lingered over the datapad documents, before widening, and then they became small, and focused. He stared at the Hologram for a moment. Hion could see why some people called Tracyn a demon, he was almost a living embodiment of death and destruction. He blinked several times before speaking.

"And I'm to do this...alone?"

At this moment, death and destruction appeared to be frightened. The Herglic returned @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]'s apparent unwillingness with a pitiless gaze.

"Were you anyone else, no. Hauum. But you are a warrior of the Deep Oceans now, Ordo. The waters are dark and cold, but you alone must swim them. Do this and avenge yourself on the Jedi who would shackle you. And upon Kaine. Then return to me and we will make your transformation complete."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom