Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corondex Arms Sales Office

[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Other than the CF6, I can tailor a product with your own specifications in mind, if you want to.

Otherwise, if you're in the market for heavy hitters - The Gamorrean - packs some serious punches.

EDIT: Just got your next post, lol. Green light for purchase, go crazy!

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Vitor Avendahl"]

I can't think of anything better suited to boarding than a fully automatic ion rifle with one obstacle removal module clipped to each rail. Many thanks.

I have a need to add the ESDS to my freighter...

... Can I maybe take that SE-4 Ion Pistol too? The ESDS is more important to me, but still... Never know when you need it. Could use it on R9 when he- I'm kidding, R9, I'm kidding! Calm down!

[member="Vitor Avendahl"]

[member="Zef Halo"]

I would like to purchase a single "VP-9 Heavy Particle Beam Pistol", as well as an "MTB-5 Rocket Launcher" alongside ~20-30 rockets, in whatever container they are usually sold, so long as the aforementioned container is solid, stabilised, and built to safeguard against accidental detonation.

If you have even more powerful ammunition at your disposal then, by all means, I would like to purchase some of them too, perhaps 1/3 of the original order, to replace an equal number of standard rockets. Should such explosives be banned, for whatever reason, I would not mind. Theoretically, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom