Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copy and pasting error/problem?

Lara Zambrano

The Lost Princess.
Hey guys, it's Char. If many of you looked, I joined yesterday. This is such a nooby question I feel like shooting myself BUT, everytime I try to copy and paste something into the post box to make a reply, for an example the temple you guys use - it doesn't show? Can anyone explain how to copy and paste stuff from other websites or this forum into a reply? I think I'm having a bit of a blonde moment though :p

Thanks in advance ^_^

[member="Lara Straife"], if you are doing links, then if you look at the posting options. (the bars above the box with all the icons) if you look directly under the down arrow of the "Size" box, you will see a chain with a little green dot. Click on it and enter the desired link in there, and click "Ok" It will then post the link as though it really is a link, and allow you to manipulate it.

If I am not descriptive enough, I can take pictures of it to show you.

I hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom