Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Horus - October MOTM!

Congrats to [member="Horus"] for earning the title of Member of the Month for October!

Your work with the Commonwealth has been especially noteworthy for building up a minor faction with a good pool of writers and excellent teamwork.

I'm afraid we must now evict [member="Natasi Fortan"] from the MOTM lounge as she's become quite possessive of the sherry selection.

I also note the irony that Horus is experiencing an internet LOA for today. The curse of MOTM strikes again!

Anyway, congrats! Bask in the adulation of your adoring fans.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
jcwd.gif

Not bad, not bad. :D

skin, bone, and arrogance
Congratulations, [member="Horus"]!

Now that we've got the pleasantries out of the way, you should know that you have enormous shoes to fill (figuratively) -- mine. With this decorative satin sash, this rhinestone tiara, and this faux ermine cloak, all of which I purchased with my own credits, I might add (since [member="Valiens Nantaris"] is a cheapskate), I do hereby transfer the awesome authority of Member of the Month. Be sure that, in all you do, you bring honor and dignity to the position as befits your immediate predecessor (me) and continue to secure this institution's legacy forever more.

As for the rest of you, it has been a real privilege for you to have me as your Member of the Month. What a wild ride we've shared together. Until next time, friends.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Congrats [member="Horus"] :) You join the October MotM group with me. I had it last year :)

It's really well deserved, my friend :)

Congratulations [member="Horus"]!

Sadly I've never RP'd with you, however what I do know of you are the great jokes of yours I see in various romance threads in the LFG forum that do make me chuckle.

Horus said:
Are there spots still available for a love interest?
e3mOCHZ.jpg

Suzy, 22, loves icecream and long walks along the beach

Anyone else think this should be your celebratory avatar for the month? :D

I was really confused when I got a message on Facebook simply saying 'Congratulations'

It now makes sense. Keep expecting good things from us at the Commonwealth, even if the Security Councils decisions are morally questionable!

Thanks for this, made my day. I love this place and everyone here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom