Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

company questions

so i have started a compony with my other characters and it was fine but that was a long time ago.

last time i checked you could start a compony at tier III if it was well done..... i have been doing Dev threads to set up my compony so it will be adequate for tier III when i submit it but i i saw someone say something about new companies had to start at tier II.... so what are the rules for starting companies?

A particularly well-written submission may or may not be allowed to start at Tier 3, according to [member="Gerion Ardik"] and whatever other judge is assigned to it. The majority of starting companies are Tier 2, though, and their associated characters have to work to increase that.

Varied. Including, but not limited to:
  • Proper spelling, punctuation, grammar, and other language skills.
  • A clear, cohesive, and readily-stated purpose.
  • An in-depth and logical origin to the company.
  • An in-depth and exhaustive summary of what the company is currently doing.
  • Everything actually listed on the company creation format.
  • And whatever else [member="Gerion Ardik"] is looking for.

Pretty straightforward. Do a good job, and you might get Tier 3. No promises, though. Most companies start at Tier 2.

I don't really like starting non-canon companies out at Tier III, but if you've been doing dev threads to set it up before hand, I can probably make an exception. So long as those dev threads are of reasonable quality and you link me to them somewhere in your submission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom