Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Company Logo

Diysuperguy33

Smarter than the average bear
So, I'm quite meh with actually making art. I got the ideas, that's where my skills run thin ;/

Is there anyone who has the free time to make one for me? If you could make a logo and write the company name (2 different files would be best case scenario, one with the company name and logo, and the second has just the logo) I honestly have nothing in particular I want in it, so consider it a great time to trial some of your experiments. Here is the link (Yes I do know at the time of this being sent it isn't accepted, but if it fails I'll try again, persistence is a queen)

Here are some things that I like/info on the company, but feel free to ignore them.
  • I like Maroon (Republic red if not a bit darker) and a darker Blue that matches
  • Best case scenario is that this company if and when it gets to tier 6 it will be the space equivalent of Wallmart (in that it sells everything)
  • It will only have operations on Dagobah

If anyone would be as to kind to help me, I would be forever in your debt, and I'm sure I could help you in some way, shape or form in the future.

Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom