Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coming back

On a limited basis. I will only be rping Khull for that is all the time i have at the moment in my life. Real Life has taken a toll but things are starting to clear up. Sorry to those that I have left hanging.

@[member="Trista Nemorra"] @[member="Carjol"], seems i can't find that thread of ours. Is it still up or has it dissapeared? or should i just fill in the blanks for story purposes and have you two escape me, hijack my ship and leave me stranded somewhere?

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
@[member="Khull"] The thread is most likely vanquished, we had a problem with the site to where it needed to be wiped from data.. so we're going to need to start a new one just to continue on the thread. :)

yeah, seems most of my threads had vanished. I leave for a bit and you peeps break the place. *shakes head*. Yeah we could always try and continue the thread or just come to a common conclusion OOC on what happened so then we can move on.

I say we move on. You two escaped by hijacking my ship and kicking the crap out of me. Then leaving me for dead....or so you thought. Leaves it open for future interactions to be even more tense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom