Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come one, come all. Lend me your ears!

Please don't literally give me ears. I have no need of them.

However, I would like some attention to this post.

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, is allowed to create a thread with the Vanguard in mind. If you want to create a training thread, or a Gala/Ball, or just find a new planet, or even discover Chaos created ones, then set it up! Go for it! If people want to join you, and if you have a good idea, I don't see why I should stop you from creating your story.

So, if anyone has any ideas, or is just spitballing them, they can post it here in this thread, or in the OOC forums if they would like. As well, just make sure you check out our active Faction threads!

If you guys have any questions, or whatever, let me know. Otherwise, Have an awesome day.

[member="Arctorius"], [member="Ardgal Raxis"], @Atheus, [member="Aya Clarke"], [member="Blank"], [member="Diana Veneris"], [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Lady Kay"], [member="Mazarr Silverbane"], [member="Théodred Heavenshield"], [member="Thom Arden"], [member="Veiere Arenais"], [member="Zenva Vrotoa"],

[member="Théodred Heavenshield"], Oh yeah. I completely understand. I just decided to post this now instead of later. I know that many people are with families this easter, and that many do celebrate it. No need to fault people for RL stuff on a site that is completely fake in almost every way.

*eyes for you to post in the Strength of many thread* Yeah. Totally not important. ;)

In support of Commenor and the Order being established there by yours truly, you're all invited: Click here!

This is a neutral Order much like the Vanguard though specifically built up of Force Practitioners and thus could be an asset here to the Vanguard should they need reinforcements against any such opposition. I do encourage all to jump in on this one and simply tag me in it if you're at all uncertain, I'll welcome you all gladly :D

[member="Théodred Heavenshield"]

Thank you very much for letting me know, Theo!

I didn't realize the change in leadership, I do hope your dear mother is fending well, I was quite the fan

:p

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"], [member="Théodred Heavenshield"], Well there is a balance in the force with that as well. Most of the Heavenshields are lightsided, with the Zambranos being dark sided.

[member="Atheus"] [member="Théodred Heavenshield"]

The Force will come to balance. Light and Dark, Heavenshield and Zambrano, all exist in harmony with the will of the Force.

Theo needs to marry a Zambrano. It will bring peace to the galaxy.

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

I'm totally backing that storyline!

Just hope your families don't murder one another at the Wedding...-Though that could be a very interesting thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom