Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come at me bro! (Feedback/critique/Roast)

I have semi retired this character the last time I went on LOA. I have rped Strider Garon for around 14 years and he had always been my go to Persona. His avatars have not varied much for he started off as Snake Plisskin and aged into Barny (stallone) off expendabels to the Rambolarian he is now. Those that have known him well also know his reputation as the hound of Keldabe for he was infamous in his womanizing ways. Though i have to admit he has crashed and burned more times then succeeded in his conquests.

Now i want to hear what you folks think of the old dog, for better or for worse... bring it!!!!

Shery deWinter

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc...
You may die... But then I shall resurrect you and keep you as my torture pet. Forever. What you and yours did to me will seem like heaven compared to what you'll go through :) <3

I love Strider, but you already knew this ;p

I think you hit a good balance with him between badass and fun. Like, I enjoy reading Strider, there's usually that touch of humour thrown in, but at the end of the day, he's still a Mando and he can and will hand you your shebs on a silver platter.

I also think you did a lot with him. You drove a lot of stories and got other people writing fun and enjoyable things too, you were good to play off of. I know on this character in particular, I did not want to be a driving force. I just wanted to be the secondary character, the back up, hanging out shooting folks in other peoples stories, and writing La with Strider let me do that.

[member="Strider Garon"]

NYXvVWO.gif

NO7qPCC.gif

Just kidding [member="Strider Garon"].
:wub: Are you coming back from LOA?

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
[member="Strider Garon"]

Stri'buir! I've loved you since the first day I met you. ;)

Seriously, I have always enjoyed writing with you; a Mando's Mando. So glad to have you back front and center among the Mando'ade. It just wasn't the same without you. Oya! :)

Lord Tarantula

An Arachnid, not a Cephalopod
[member="Strider Garon"]

You write an excellent character, man... I actually enjoy pissing you off IC a lot more than anything else, because it's just hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom