Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Combat training

Ok assuming we would make major. Does the faction think we need some training with conquest in the form of mass combat?

If yes, I would like to suggest conducting war games threads every weekend to take place on a holo deck.

Scenario goals, objectives and rules can be posted should there be enough interest for it.

Thanks

[member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Darth Morgoth"]

I have six or seven years RP experience here and at TGC so I know the inns and outs. I'd be willing to train others though.

Weapons, Hand to hand and Some piloting. I can fleet too but a bit rusty, have several other alts with which I am practising my skills though.

Basically if the faction is interested, i could put up a weekend scenario for the faction.

One side is blue team, one side is red team. Split the participants evenly. Scenario will include win/lose conditions, as well as several captureable locations on the map. Secondary goals may open up depend on who owns control over a certain part of the map at a given time.

At the moment, I don' t have tangible rewards to offer for participating, but that might change.

Want to up my Crucitorn, which is a really rare ability so might be difficult without actually hurting someone. But I can use it for some of my saber techniques.

[member="Darth Morgoth"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom