Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clue! (Non-Canon)

ecf74763177f04a89acadf2730745dd9.jpg

Duh duh duhhhhhhhh!

The mansion was almost silent. Tap tap tap tap tap. The sound of rain tapped against the windows repeatedly, the sound somewhat relaxing. Each guest had been invited with a bizarre and mysterious invitation. The invitation was signed. The invitation invited the guest to the Politician's wide and sprawling estate as he admired their "skills or accomplishments."

The signature was simple and signed elegantly...

Mr. Brown.

Upon arrival, the guests would be greeted by a tall, slightly muscular butler who spoke in a thick, Coruscanti accent. They would be treated to only the finest meals and the strongest booze. The politician was nowhere to be seen but the butler had promised he would address his guests very shortly.

Gravi'gor'attaque was the first arrival. The Chiss general and big game hunter was invited due to his reputation of hunting creatures in exotic and mysterious parts of the galaxy. Most notably his most recent hunt...Fireworms. Gravi'gor'attaque arrived in his traditional General dress. An elegant white suit decorated with medals.

The General ordered a cold, Correlian beer, an expensive Ryloth-made cigar, and a simple pack of playing cards. The General sat at a small table in the large, elegant living room, silently playing a game of solitaire while calmly puffing on the short, stubby Ryloth cigar.

He only paused to either blow a thick, grey billow of smoke or take a sip of the alcoholic beverage placed in front of him. Now, he only had to wait for the other guests to arrive.

[member="Strask Ak'lya"]

[member="H.A.R.D.L.I.N.E"]

[member="Andanian Ategann"]

[member="Krest"]

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

[member="Jayden Sanders"]

Hardline arrived in a 2 piece suit, wearing clothes was more of a formality than a necessity for a droid, but this did not matter. Hardline walked into the elegant living room, it looked incredibly expensive, and upon using his material analysis program, the materials were expensive as well, everything was as it seems. The odd thing was the beautifully made marble bust on top of the fireplace, it was incredibly well made, though who the subject was was the question, it did not match the politician under the name Mr. Brown in his database, so who it was of was a mystery. Hardline took a seat near a chiss man.
"Hello my name is hardline, yours?" He said introducing himself, though he already knew who this person was, it tended to make organics uncomfortable when Hardline did not do the standard introductory exchange, so it was a formality that he would have to go through.
[member="Gravi'gor'attaque"]

Vulpesen's coat trailed behind him as he entered the mansion. Sure he was supposed to arrive in formal attire, but even his armor had a certain suit like quality that could pass for a lower level black tie. He made his way to the bar and took a glass of Whiskey for himself before walking to the middle of the floor. Being royalty, it was important that he make appearances at places such as this. But what purpose it could serve, his advisers had barely gotten him to grasp that concept. "At least the drinks are good..."

Slowly, the General glanced up at the droid, his eyebrows furrowed. "Can I help you?", the General asked as he returned his attention back to his game, obviously not too concerned with the Droid. Taking another puff from the cigar, he quickly muttered under his breath. "Dammit.". With a sigh, he quickly collected each card, beginning to shuffle once again. Slowly, he glanced up at the droid, clearing his throat.

"You up for a game or two?", The Chiss inquired, plucking the cigar from his mouth for a moment and blowing an impressive grey smoke cloud. The Chiss was actually incredibly prejudiced towards Droids and was attempting to prevent himself from insulting the Droid. He didn't believe a droid of any kind should belong here. However, the Chiss remained silent, slowly placing the cigar in a nearby ash tray.

An invitation to a what? That can't be right...

Andanian had been to his share of parties at the Imperial Academy, which was, of course, why he flunked out, but this? Who is Mr. Brown? Why did he-

It's a bounty hunter. Has to be. Mr. Brown wants to turn me in. Well, you know what, scumbag? I'll fall into your trap, but you'll be the one who dies.

So Andanian set a course for the coordinates given to him in the invitation. He didn't even recognize the world he had touched down on. It looked like Naboo, but as far as the galaxy map said...

Wait, the map isn't working. Dammit, guess i'll have to fix that. Now I have no idea where I am. Guess I shouldn't have slept through the jump to hyperspace.

Andanian was unaware if the party was black-tie or any kind of formal thing, so he just zipped up his coat, which looked rather nice and clean when zipped up, and headed inside, being greeted by the tall butler. When the man spoke, showing off his imperial accent, Andanian tried his best to cover his up and sound like a really stereotypical roughneck spacer.

"Well, er, greetings"

The butler gave him a curious look, "G'day, sire. Right this way. Mister Brown has been expecting you, Mister...Ategann?"

Feth me, they know my name, too.

"Er, y-yes, that is co-" he stopped, his poor attempt at sounding rough and wild making his throat sore and making him cough. He decided to just stop. He couldn't act to save his life. "Yes...that's me. Had a....hairball. Sorry."

The butler mumbled something, then extended a hand, "Apologies, sire, but you can't bring that in" he said, pointing to the scattergun he forgot was still slung over his back. Andanian understood, but decided not to mention his revolver on his belt, which was carefully covered up by his coat. If he needed to kill this Mr. Brown because he was after him, he would need something to defend himself with. He was okay with giving the butler his scattergun, though.

The butler led him to the living room where the other three gentlemen, all dressed quite formally compared to him, sat. Andanian at least left his dirty bandana and goggle on the ship and had his short, auburn hair brushed, so he wasn't too underdressed. Is that ithorian wine? he thought, spotting a bottle of the delicious blue drink on a nearby table and instantly going for some.

After pouring a bottle, he tried to play it cool and leaned on the bar, facing the other three and clearing his throat, adjusting the collar of his coat. "...Gentlemen."

[member="Gravi'gor'attaque"] / [member="Vulpesen"] / [member="H.A.R.D.L.I.N.E"]

"I am fine with card games, i have programs that prevent my predictive algorithms from "Cheating"" Hardline said to the Chiss man.
Then after this a person who frequently comes up on his galactic reports came in, [member="Vulpesen"]. He had quite a bit of influence, and seemed like an interesting character.

After this a man showed up [member="Andanian Ategann"], his arrival set off quite a few bounty alerts, but he was not that kind of droid.
"Why hello, my name is Hardline, what is yours?" Hardline replied

The general slowly glanced up, shaking his head. "Look, I...I apologize but here's the thing...", the General quickly downed his glass of beer and slowly rose to his feet. "I am going to speak with the man of the house.", the General quickly bellowed to the large Butler. The Butler quickly cleared his throat, shaking his head. "I am afraid Master Brown is still preparing. However, I assure you! He WILL be down in a few moments. Just...please wait for the remaining guests, General Attaque."

The General muttered under his breath, nodding slowly. "Understood, sir.", the General said, bowing respectfully. With a nod, the butler quickly scurried off into the kitchen. "Goddamn.", The Chiss muttered, slowly falling back into his seat. The General examined the elegant room, shaking his head. "May I ask why the walking assembly line is here?", The General inquired, directing his attention back to the droid, obviously irritated.

[member="Vulpesen"]

A droid? Why invite a droid? Does it have a fun personality?

Andanian eyed the droid curiously, taking a sip from his blue beverage he held in a goblet. "Ah...Andanian. Do you...have a name, or...?" he asked, curious if droids even had names or just serial numbers.

He took a moment to size up the others, still skeptical if this was going to become a shootout to claim his bounty. Now that he thought of it, he probably should have snuck in a grenade or two, just in case.

Because a drunk man with a grenade was a fantastic idea

His eyes quickly focused on the decorated chiss. A general? Why would he be hunting a bounty? Well, uh, maybe there are some people here for a...real party? One thing was for sure. He had a sailor's mouth.

"Hey, i'm with him. I'd like to meet this Mister Brown. Anyone actually know him?

[member="H.A.R.D.L.I.N.E"] /[member="Gravi'gor'attaque"] / [member="Vulpesen"]

"Achilles Brown? He's a karking politician. Scumbag from the last time I heard of it. Don't like the bastard at all. He's pretty high up on the chain of command. Last I heard, he helped raise the amount of exports leaving Coruscant increase by thirty percent...Still don't like the bastard.", the General muttered once again. "He's a Twi'lek. I'm not a fan of tailheads."

The General muttered to himself once again, gesturing for the butler once again. "Excuse me, could you fetch this man and myself a fine cigar?", The General requested, gesturing towards Andanian. The butler quickly obliged, scurrying off and returning with two stubby cigars. Once again, the General took the cigar in between his fingers.

Striking a match, the General quickly ignited the cigar, puffing on the cigar. Taking a drag from the cigar, he plucked it from his mouth and turned his attention back to the man. "That answer your question?"

Andanian's brows raised in surprise. Boy, the chiss had a lot to say. Maybe this was a trap to gather all of this guy's enemies in the same room and blow them all up. Not to mention a Coruscanti politician? Politicians were always shady and corrupt. No doubt now, he had to be after his bounty.

Andanian accepted the cigar and let the butler light it, "I reckon it does. Frankly, you sound like you don't like him. You as two-faced as a politician like him, or are you just as lost as to why he invited you here, too?" he asked, taking a drag on his cigar

"Why did he invite us? Hell if I know. Figured he only invited me so he could apologize for karkin' me over in Tattoine. I reckon he is not all bad. I don't hate that karker...Just think he's a scumbag and a liar.", The Chiss paused to take another puff from the cigar, shaking his head. "Achilles isn't a BAD guy...Just...", The Chiss stopped himself mid-sentence, shaking his head.

"Seriously, how long does it take for him to get down the goddamn steps?", The Chiss bellowed, obviously annoyed. "Where the hell is he?", The Chiss turned to the [member="Andanian Ategann"], shaking his head. "I don't believe I've caught your name."

Andanian began to question if the man was even sober. He started to think this guy would be the one to start shooting people up. "Andanian. No connection to this guy at all. Honestly, no idea why i'm even here at all, which is why i'd like to meet Mister Brown." he said, taking another drink of his ithorian wine and taking a seat on a nearby chair, smoking cigar in the other hand.

"No relation? Say...What do you do for a living?", The General questioned curiously, taking another drag from the cigar. "Damn...If those karkers don't get here in the next hour, I'm takin' off and leavin'. Achilles Brown can kiss my ass.", The General was obviously beginning to become buzzed as he proceed to take another sip from his glass of beer.

With a sigh, he slowly placed his cigar in a nearby ash tray, quickly propping his boots up on the table and slumping down in his chair, his eyes closed.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Natasi arrived fashionably late, clad in a carmine evening gown, her chestnut hair decorated with an ornate silver clip, her lithe frame then covered in a luxurious fur coat. As she was greeted by the butler by name, she couldn't help but to feel a twinge of anxiety. She had never heard of this Mr. Brown before, and yet she had been invited to his home for a dinner party. That happened occasionally in the politics business, but usually with some sort of connection or nexus between them. In this case, there was nothing.

After being helped out of her coat, Natasi smoothed her shimmersilk gown and followed the butler. Her dark eyes cast over the room and its occupants as she was shown in. The chiss in a white uniform was saying something profane and dropping his G's. How distasteful. "Good evening," Natasi announced herself. She asked for a glass of champagne from the staff and was promptly provided it. "Lady Natasi Fortan," she informed the gathered guests. "I'm so pleased to make your acquaintances."

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

The Chiss's eyes slowly began to open, before quickly leaping up from his seat. Rising to his feet, he quickly bowed respectfully. "A pleasure, m-ma'am!", The Chiss slurred, turning his attention to the Butler once again. "Eh, you're back! C-c-could I get another beer?", The Chiss called for, only to watch as the butler shook his head. "I'm afraid not, General."

Insulting the butler under his breath, the Chiss slowly found a seat once again. The General did not drink. He never did. Hell, he didn't even enjoy the taste of it. However, he simply got carried away. The General was hardly intoxicated but was still very clearly effected by the alcohol he had consumed.

Slowly, the General examined the woman, obviously confused. "Why the hell are you here?", The General probed. This was not normal behavior for the General. The polite, stern Chiss was now a rambling scumbag using profanity in nearly every sentence he managed to slur.

"I would be patient, he might just be busy." He said to the chiss man, he then turned to the person who is signifigantly under dressed for the situation.
"Why yes some of us do have names, mine as i said before is Hardline, but it is strange, I have quite a bit of influence so i could see why i was here, but i do not see any reason you would have any relations with Mr. Brown" He said
Hardline was trying to run his prediction algorithms, but they seemed to be not working at the moment, he had no idea what would happen from here on out, he was lacking in his normal foresight.
Then a female walked into the room, came up on his scans as being associated with the First Order.
"Why hello, my name is Hardline nice to meet you." He said
Hardline could speak normally due to his creators extensive research and programming into the matter, they wanted to make sure he was as sociable as possible, almost organic, that did not mean his thoughts were the same way.
Hardline noticed the change in the organics composure, a quick bio scan showed he was highly intoxicated, Hardline did not bother to turn on his intoxication program.
[member="Natasi Fortan"]

While the chiss was busy cursing the night away with his poisoned tongue, Andanian's hazel eyes met the woman who entered, again, making him feel underdressed. He wasn't really the formal type, but he raised his glass of blue wine to her and nodded respectfully, "More flashy, important people. 'Evening, ma'am."

He then turned back to his now favorite sailor-mouthed chiss and answered his question, having to lie a bit as to not inform the room he was affiliated with the Alliance, "I'm a smuggler and a mercenary. Got a lot of practice smuggling, trading, and fighting under people's banners. Still, don't see how that brings me to the attention of a, what did you say, such a vile politician?" he smirked, taking another drag on his cigar.

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

skin, bone, and arrogance
"Haven't the foggiest," Natasi returned pleasantly, her eyebrows rising as she looked around the room and then settled on the general, [member="Gravi'gor'attaque"], acknowledging him for a moment before glancing over to [member="Andanian Ategann"]. "Important, you say? Oh, you have no idea," Natasi said with a wry smile, her dark eyes twinkling mischievously. She looked over at [member="H.A.R.D.L.I.N.E"]. and nodded a greeting.

"Now what have we here?" She went around the room. "A drunken Chiss, someone I've never heard of, a droid, and an attractive, up-and-coming government official within the First Order. What do we all have in common. For instance, has anyone ever met this Mr. Brown before?" she asked, looking down at her champagne glass evasively. "I can't say I never have."

"I for one have a Mr. Brown in my databanks, but i have never met him, but what marks me as odder than the fact that most of us have not met him, is that bust over there, beautifully crafted, but the face does not match anybody in my databanks, but especially Mr. Brown." He said
The bust was of a human male, not much else to it except the craftmanship, but it matched no one he knew, why was it here he wondered, he would have to ask Mr. Brown once he arrived.

[member="Natasi Fortan"]
[member="Vulpesen"]

"This filthy son of a shutta is takin' too damn long!", the drunken Chiss snarled, climbing out of his seat and slamming his gloved hand upon the table. The Chiss angrily gestured towards the Butler, shouting at the man. "I d-demand that you fetch Achilles Brown now!", The General and big game hunter barked, stumbling over to the Butler. Quickly, the General gripped onto the Butler's collar, leaning closer to the man. "NOW!", the General barked, quickly shoving the Butler into a nearby cabinet.

The Butler was clearly not harmed but bowed his head slowly. "Yes, General Attaque. I shall retrieve my master.".

With a sigh, the Butler spun around and slowly made his way up the steps. The General sat in silence, tapping the table impatiently. Moments later, the sound of rushed footsteps filled the air as they thudded against the large, wooden staircase. Quickly, the butler nearly dove into the room, sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Master Brown is dead!"

The General sat there in silence, his eyes wide in disbelief. "W-w-what?"

The Butler, eyes widened, shouted once more:

"ACHILLES BROWN HAS BEEN MURDERED!"

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

@Vulpsen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom