Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Clockwork] Kuat Summit

The Republic is holding a summit on Kuat to discuss the issue of the Clockwork Rebellion. The Sith have a secret invitation to the event.

Here's the thing:
We can be discrete and go in just a shuttle, having a fleet on standby in case it is a trap.
-OR-
We can go with a single Star Destroyer for added protection, and potentially cause issues right off the bat.

Darth Apparatus wishes to go as the representative of the Sith. Other Sith not revealed to be Clockwork Agents are allowed to join as the Sith Lord's entourage.

If you want to go with Darth Apparatus, just reply below. If you have comments or ideas for this, they're welcomed as well.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Carry on. I'd suggest a single shuttle. I'd imagine people will want to be up in arms, and it seems to me that a shuttle would minimize the foolishness and allow things to get down to business.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
As a science expert I would love to lend my services. I may go Clockwork in the future, but not after a significant amount of RPing without being Clockwork, and definitely not until after the summit.

I posted in the summit. The ship Darth Apparatus is on is a good place for people to be if they want.

I'd suggest that a fleet is on standby in the Commenor system in case the Republic attempts to kill us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom