Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Clockwork Finale] Final Speech by Onyx

Darren Onyx

D
Everyone. This war has brought us pain. Suffering like no one has ever known. But look what it gave us. It made us, all of us in this galaxy, come together and through that; we forged new friendships. We have become more then just allies. We have become friends. That is something that Omni will never understand. Our friendship is what makes us powerful. It gives us the edge. It is something that can never be broken. And no matter what happens, no matter what the outcome, I am proud of all of you.

This is the end. Do not be afraid. For we have come this far, who is to say we will not go any farther?

Every single one of you will be defined by your actions today. Everyone of you will go down in the holonet as a hero. As someone who stood up against the greatest threat this galaxy has seen in millenia.

This isn't about the Empire. Or Republic. Or any faction. This is about everyone. This is for everyone! Everyone is at stake. Every man, women, child, all of them are hoping that you will win them their futures. We will.

We have come to far to give up or to quit, or to loose. We must win! We must fight!

We can't forget those we lost along the way. Take their death as a reminder of how great this enemy is. Show Omni that we are not afraid of death and that we will fight till death drags our souls from our flesh and bones!

I have come to trust you. All of you! Whether you be Sith or Jedi, Republic or Empire. I trust you. Stand with me! Let us end this! Let us storm Omni! Hold the line! FORWARD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom