Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clearing out until further notice.

As some of you that I RP with know, my computer is being a motherkarker and I can't post topic replies, edit character profiles and other things to that nature. This problem still persists. While I can still access Chaos on my phone, I honestly just haven't the time anymore. Between senior year and catching up and other parts of daily life, I just can't find the time to be here as often as I was. That being said, here's what my characters will be disappearing to while i'm gone:

Gherron is a grown man now, and a Jedi knight, but still seeks the thrill of adventure. He will be "in contact" with the order and available to help, but will otherwise be exploring the galaxy and learning more about it and himself.

Sadrion recently (by this I mean his most recent rp) had a pretty epic battle with Master [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]. The battle was never finished ICly, so i'd venture to say he was knocked out and captured by the Jedi order at that time. If it's cool with Josh's writer, i'd like to put the rest of that in his hands. Remember he still holds the holocron of Xardus's father. Darren, keep the saber safe, yeah? Scarlet's doing what she knows best, vigilante work. Remus is under the tutelage of @Thurion Hevanshield.

Leon is still working on his memory and newfound affinity to the force, and will seek help from the people of Coruscant.

Vanir searches for his father, @Darren Shaw, @Solrune, whatever his name is atm.

Luke searches for his lost sister, who he refuses to believe is dead. Emily struggles with her pyrokinesis and commonly participates in gladiator rings.

The others simply wander the galaxy looking for riches, power, whatever suits them.

Have a great one guys, it's been a pleasure.

Good luck to you, kiddo. Josh's left the Order to do his duty as a Jedi without having someone scream "YOU MUST ONLY KILL SITH AND DO NOTHING ELSE" in his ear. You have my Skype, you know how to keep in touch via a phone. Best wishes, I know how you feel. I just started university and it's rough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom