Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clamatis, Ikon's Monster

Clamatis

Rosie's Banshee
grave_of_maria_release_by_mimim0n-d4svk1g.jpg
NAME: Clamatis (Scream) aka Atis
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Energy Vampire/Miraluka Hybrid
SEX: Female (Pansexual)
HEIGHT: 5'8"
WEIGHT: 140 lbs
EYES: N/A
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
(+) Construct - Atis was modified from a cloned Miraluka to be as strong as a humanoid frame of her size could be.​
(+) Screamer - Her main function was to be an extremely powerful practitioner of Force Scream.​
(-) Loyalty - She was programmed to be loyal, and somewhat emotionally attached, to whoever awoke her from her death-like coma state. She will go to almost suicidal lengths to keep that person safe.​
(-) Mentally Unstable - If her authority figure/master dies or is seriously injured, she will go insane.​
(-) Vampiric - She is forced to feed at least twice a month in order to keep herself alive.​

APPEARANCE:
Atis is tall, thin, and pale as compared to most humanoids. The most obvious difference, however, is the mask-like growth that is in the her eyes would normally be. She keeps her chin-length black hair in a wrapping that covers most of her head, and almost always wears a long black dress.​

BIOGRAPHY:
Approximately twenty years before the beginning of the Clone Wars, Cross Ikon began experimenting with clones of different species, and the results of mixing their DNA with others. The majority of these experiments died or succumbed to clone madness, with one of the few exceptions being the creature who would become known as Clamatis.​
Cross treated Clamatis like his daughter at first. He raised her for ten years, teaching her all he could about the galaxy he'd brought her to life in, until his wife tried to kill her. And then he hid his 'child' away, leaving her alone for a long time before he brought her onto his ship. The last thing she remembered was his face as she put herself into a coma so the plague wouldn't take her.

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A​

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
None, yet!​

*brushes her off, glaring at her with distaste* Don't touch me. Don't refer to me as "Rosie". Don't speak to me at all.
[member="Clamatis"]

Clamatis

Rosie's Banshee
[member="Rosette Ikon"]

But, you did the whole cliche "awakening the monster" bit. Also? You're so cuuuuuuuute when you're angry.

*looks at the ceiling as she glares in annoyance* I'm beginning to regret even finding you.
These two. It's going to take a LONG time before they actually get farther than they are now relationship-wise... :p
[member="Clamatis"]

Clamatis

Rosie's Banshee
Mmmmmmhmmm... You're just making it harder for me to keep off you... *squeezes*

I know, and it'll be adorable.

[member="Rosette Ikon"]

[member='Snowflake'] There's a voluntary form of it... Just don't remember what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom