Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CIS NAVAL WAR GAMES (Interest check)

I had this idea before the invasion. All our Navy folks get together for a face off. Depending upon the level of interest we may split it up into a tournie of sorts.

The winner, being judged by impartial parties based upon tactics, writing and quality of posts (Yes, this does mean if you just BS a win you may still be voted as a loss), will be awarded the Fleet Admiral position. As this will all be done IC and tie into our overall IC reform of the government and navy, it all ties up nicely. (In theory)

Thoughts? Ideas?

Wuv Sally <3

I love the idea, but I'm scared to participate for two reasons:
  1. Strask doesn't have the resources.
  2. I'd use it mostly as a training exercise, and don't want to be Fleet Admiral.

EmKay

Strask Ak'lya said:
I love the idea, but I'm scared to participate for two reasons:
  1. Strask doesn't have the resources.
  2. I'd use it mostly as a training exercise, and don't want to be Fleet Admiral.
If you don't want the position, I don't see why you couldn't participate anyway.
Thoughts, [member="Salem Norongachi"]?

[member="Strask Ak'lya"] Thats exactly what I want this to be. A training exercise and it might not be the last. If people want to be taught OOC/IC how to command ships then we could end up doing a bunch. It would make sense given our planned fleet overhaul and fleet shuffle.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Whoever gets the Fleet Admiral spot also gets the prestige and honor of pushing the button to smelt down the Serenity and work with the Techno Union to build your command ship.

Oooooh

Ahhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom