Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CIS Look Here

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
I'm looking to secure either a bulk order of weapons or a manufacturing licensure for certain weapons. I'd like to do this through RP if you guys are up for it. Are you guys interested?

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
I'm looking to buy a license to produce J-1 Semi-Autonomous Proton Cannons. Well, the cannons themselves that is. I'd like to use them for an AFV I'd like to prototype in the future for Tenloss. I can do a license purchase to manufacture them or I can buy them outright from you guys. Up to you, really. I'd also like to RP it out if possible.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

I'm wondering why and of course I worry you may turn to use them on us. I have though tagged the other members of the executive council.

@[member="Feena Mason"]
@[member="Serock Hoath"]
@[member="Isley Verd"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
I've no intention of using them myself except in self defense, honestly. I plan on installing them on an AFV for limited sale on the open market. I'd much rather go through and buy up all the ones you don't have lying around because otherwise I'd have to go through the black market or steal them or something which I'd rather not do. If you'd like, I can offer a contract to supply you with some of the AFVs at a discount through a company/faction contract in return for the weapons.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]
@[member="Feena Mason"]
@[member="Serock Hoath"]
@[member="Isley Verd"]

Yeesh, I missed this topic by days. Sorry about that Popo.

I can safely say that we'd be taking the physical sale of these cannons, as opposed to licensing them out.

Furthermore, selling us the discounted weaponry you plan on mounting this on would be an excellent deal. However, we'd ask exclusivity in this particular armament for a set period, about six months IC, so that we can benefit fully before the open market swoops in. I'd love to see this all hashed out IC, of course.

@[member="Popo"], @[member="Sophia Walsh"], @[member="Feena Mason"], @[member="Serock Hoath"].

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
No worries man. I didn't know who to tag here.

Exclusivity is fine though I plan on loaning the vehicles out for testing purposes both in combat and outside of combat.

Actually, in all honesty exclusivity wouldn't be needed. I can sign a faction/company contract to give the CIS priority on orders and replacements which would give you guys an edge.

@[member="Isley Verd"]

Look at you, worming your way onto my good list.

I like the way you think @[member="Popo"], sounds like we've got the beginnings of a deal. Toss up a thread, tag the five of us, and we'll get this show on the road.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Works for me. Oh, also, it may be easier to maintain supply and demand if I set up shop on you guys' capital planet. I'd like to negotiate that as well if possible. I can come to you if you'd like.

@[member="Isley Verd"]

I have this terrible feeling that all these nice and friendly deals Popo has been doing will suddenly turn out to be a master plan and then 10,000,000 star destroyers with proton beams appear.

Or perhaps I'm paranoid....

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
10 million proton beam star destroyers? Nah. Too much work and who would buy them all? Seriously? That's like trying to sell billions of whoopie cushions to a clown academy. It doesn't work.

All I'm doing is trying to expand Tenloss, earn some profit, and generally do mah Hutt thang.

Well... that and outdo the other companies on the board. That's a pretty big one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom