Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Circle of Healers

Name: The Circle of Healers

Intent: A Force Enclave devoted to the arts, methods, research, and application of Healing powers and techniques. To create a galactic commune of Force Healers to help better serve the people in times of need. To connect various like-minded groups and sects of Force Users to disseminate information, technology, and new tools to aid in this venture.
Membership Requirement: Full members must be of Knight rank or above and can be from any of the many various Force sects of the galaxy, barring any and all Darkside-affiliated resources. Padawans of current members are giving an honorary member status until they are promoted but may not sit in at official Circle discussions.

Size: It is a galaxy-spanning enclave. Membership wanes and grows on a regular basis.

Equipment:
VT Licid Class Corvettes - Emergency Response Ships (common)
VT Circle Relief Corvette - Mobile Humanitarian Aid Vessels & Mobile Medical Command Centers (limited)

Limited Access to the following:
Ankarres Wood
Ankarres Honey
Velokrons [Force Light & Force Heal Varieties]
Grip of Enlightenment [4]

Codex Links: N/A

Roster:

Chief Healer
Avalore Eden​
Master Healers
[member="Kana Truden"]​
[member="Adele Adonai"]​
[member="Ilias Nytrau"]​
Kight Healers
[member="Maria Natalja"]​
[member="Oros"]​
Padawan Healers
[member="Johnny Diamonds"]​

Signature Tag: N/A
Description: An homage to the original group created within the Jedi Order of the Republic during the Old Republic Era which later dissolved in 19 BBY. Though the Circle has existed in various forms in the last several hundred years, the latest incarnation of CoH was resurrected by Master Healer Avalore Eden during the second great Jedi Convocation on Yavin IV.

"As a first order of business to this convocation I would like propose the reforming of the Circle of Healers, consisting of and welcoming to Healers of every Jedi forum across the stars to better coordinate the training of a new generation and the dissemination of new techniques, medications, and aid efforts to all bodies of need. Which factions in attendance would concede to this?"

The Circle of Healers encompasses not just the Jedi doctrines, but those of other Force Sects as well. Barring any Darkside-centric sources, all types of Healers from many backgrounds are welcome and encouraged to join and partake within the Circle. It welcomes members of Knight rank and above as well as their pupils and works closely with facilities, foundations, and corporations that would offer aid to such bodies like the Eve Foundation and its parent company, Vanir Technologies. In creating open partnerships with other like-minded groups, such as the Order of the Sacred Lotus, the Circle seeks to strengthen the bonds and working relationships across the galaxy in order to better serve the people.

Lead by the new Founder and Chief Healer, Master Eden, a headquarters design is presently in the works to be constructed on a yet-to-be-determined location. The Circle maintains a direct presence within the Galactic Alliance by helping to head up their MedCorps with active Master Healers.

Kamon Vondiranach said:
Circle of Healers is here! Whoop!

Love you guys. :D Course I used to play one of you guys so I'm biased, haha.
Is that you joining in Master Von? ;)

Arisa Yune said:
[member="Avalore Eden"] Is there anything going on with this group at the moment? I'd love to do something with you all in the near future.
Nothing presently. Life and Codex duties keep me busy so I've recently taken a break from RP. Only just getting back into IC writing again, but I'm open to opportunities.

Ilias Nytrau said:
[member="Avalore Eden"]

Add me to the list. :)
You have been added Master Nytrau. :)

[member="Avalore Eden"] A few other Silver Jedi and I are looking to learn more about the healing arts, as our ranks of healers and physicians are depleted at the moment. Would you be up for some kind of training session for starters? Many SJO members have traveled to Coruscant for the official reopening of the Jedi Temple there, so we could use that location as the setting for the thread.

[member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Avalore Eden"]

We've been considering another general training, character development oriented thread for Padawans. If you wanted to do your thing in the Undercity I fully support it and will try to drum up interest in the NJO, but I feel I'd be remiss if I didn't also offer up possible Tython storylines as the planet was just recently acquired by the GA. Either way, I look forward to seeing where this goes!

Thank you. I put up an LFG to get some bites on the general board, and so far I have several takers. I'd love to see some NJO/GA folks show up to the clinic. I'm feeling inspired, so I think I'll be subbing the clinic or a network of them as a permanent location.

Tython presents some interesting possibilities, we'd definitely be up for threads involving that place. I don't think the SJO has done anything there since the Omega event.

[member="Zark"]

Edit:

[member="Silara Varis"] Sorry, I missed you question earlier. I wish. xD

So, like, yeah. If [member="Avalore Eden"] thinks this is a good idea, then you know...

Healers are now DIAMONDS.

I'm always fixing datapads, decks, and droids...fixing people is just the next step, you know?

*winks and smiles*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom