Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cinderella

Alright - this might be because I'm a huge Disney fan because I had kids and such - and they happen to be three beautiful girls.

This might be because I got six sisters and was tormented growing up with this - might also be that there is a Stark playing a lead role!

Or the fact that Helena Bonham-Carter looks pretty good as the Fairy Godmother compared to the uh role in Harry Potter :p

No clue.

But I'm taking my littles to go see this on Friday. I think it's going to be good cause like Maleficent - it goes beyond the basic story.

http://youtu.be/McQ_cCBaiac

And the music is beautiful - atleast for the trailer!

http://youtu.be/5NJtjPhU3-E

Thoughts?

Least it isn't like Into the Woods. No musicals please.

I'm going to see it with some friends this weekend or the next (can't remember which). Unless our plans changed again... hmm.
And yes, the music is spectacular! I'm a sucker for good soundtracks (being a musician myself) and will likely rate a bad movie as 10/10 if it had good music. Music is love, music is life. Ahem, I'm getting off track. When I was a kid I loved the animated Cinderella (and Star Wars and Godzilla and a bunch of 'manly' things. I loved it all), so it's safe to say a live-action remake has me interested. Though I did have a few faults with Maleficent (it felt like it would have been better as a stand alone sort of thing then a rewriting of everything the original character was) and so far I see some things that might turn into handwavium for this, I'm still excited.
I need to go do something manly.

Seth Huze said:
I dunno, sounds like any other....
Wait...wait...wait that dress is awesome! IM IN
You can't have that dress! No one can it has an expiration date! *cheesy drum roll*

Nah, but it's going to be good or so I hope and yes I'm big intontrailer, video game and overall cinematic music.

Induces creativity in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom