Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check in time!

I checked in too. Don't drag yourself around - check in!

[member="Nam Karakk"] [member="Alendarius Veygar"] [member="Arcturus Procyon"] [member=Dagon] [member=Azal] [member=Break] [member="Darth Naefas"] [member="Darth Narakada"] [member="Darth Vulcanus"] [member="Denga Triktar"] [member=Enigma] [member="Iron Giant"] [member="Kara Teerah"] [member="Karsh Lithern"] [member="Loran Nera"] [member="Lord Eclipsion"] [member=Lucrezia] [member="Lyra Uporg"] [member="Mistress Kurah Rrusho"] [member="Moss Wroc"] [member="Zulusavong Lah"] [member=Zeek] [member="Yzhan Tu"] [member=Xavunis] [member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] [member=Vaas] [member="Toran Gregor"] [member=Tarkass] [member="Tarika Sadow"] [member="Taitos Vin the Vengeful"] [member=stardust] [member="Shimmra Rapuung"] [member=Shia] [member="Rodrigo Satoshi"] [member="Rave Merrill"] [member="Ragnar Ordo"] [member="Raelene Lorena"] [member=Nocturna] [member="Neo Tyrnith"] [member=Krul-Xob] [member=Serin] [member="Zenoc Lah"] [member="Kiruoum Kirdci"][member="Sarge Potteiger"]

Josiah Saedrin

J
Sorry, can't do that at the moment. I haven't been too active lately due to things... But I believe I can participate in the next check-in.

At the moment it looks like we will be able to get through this time without me checking in.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
*Sighs*
Let us hope so. Things have literally been at a stand-still and I am beginning to grow concerned. I may try to give us something motivational to do this weekend. :(

Josiah Saedrin

J
Mistress Kurah Rrusho said:
*Sighs*
Let us hope so. Things have literally been at a stand-still and I am beginning to grow concerned. I may try to give us something motivational to do this weekend. :(
I would love to participate. If, of course, nothing gets me busy again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom