Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charles Nighteye (help wanted finding picture)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Character images go here.

NAME: Charles Nighteye
FACTION: The Galactic Empire

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 5'10

WEIGHT: skinny

EYES: brown

HAIR: brown short

SKIN: white

FORCE SENSITIVE: The only sign is his focus and when he was young he knew the bounty hunters were there to kill his parents 10 minutes in advance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
strengths:When lucky senses danger,great in combat,other undiscovered weaknesses:Major PTSD from when parents were murdered,flashbacks of being a slave of the bounty hunters who killed them

APPEARANCE:
brown eyes and rugged brown hair.skinny.male.white skin.age undisclosed but looks in early 20s.usually has mandalorian armor on.

BIOGRAPHY:
Parents murdered in front of him and enslaved by the bounty hunters at age 8.escaped at the age of 17.since has been on the run in his junker.joined The Empire just recently.

SHIP:
He has a junk freighter that he found crashed in the desert.It has moderate engines and has a x8 hyperdrive.It has 2 laser cannons on the sides and 1 torpedo launcher on the front and on on the rear.It can have supplies to last a crew of 4 for a week

KILLS:
none.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
none.

I cannot find a picture suitable and I am a terrible artist.If someone can please help me find a good picture then thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom