Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charactered Return (LOA RETURN)

Aditya Amadis woke in a coughing fit on the floor of he-fl-crater. It was a crater, dude. Pushing her way out of the hole, she rubbed her eyes and peeked at the room full of grey and purple dust. "Did I do it? Did it work? Did... I can't feel my leg! I can't feel my leg! I c--oh." There were her legs, preferably to her they were still attached & a gigantically overfed Ropo was curled up on her lap. "Geddoff you puffy trash compactor. D-daaww! My lab! It's all blown up! How'd that ha--oohhh yeah. Nitrous Oxide goes in BEFORE you light the bunsen burner... I have got to write that as a post-it note." Aditya Amadis wasn't dead. Probably the best thing one could say about her.

[member="Manu Xextos"] pulled the covers over his shoulders and groaned into another warm body. Unconsciously, he reached around to pull his wife [member="Erryn Xextos"] into an embrace. Then it hit him. It was true. All true! It had worked. Erryn was back from the dead and they were a family again. This second Honeymoon had been worth the thousand year wait.

[member="Anders Sivas"]' hands slid across the harsh, rugged matting of her chapel's reed-mat floor. How long had she been poised in aching meditation? The androgynous empath pulled herself up and stumbled to a mirror. Her scars healed, she peered into her reflection with electric eyes and pushed her long hair away from freckled, olive skin. A single deep breath. A soft smile. Healing had come in the depths of the Fringe.

What a wonderful, round-about way of saying Hi! I'm sliding back into RPing at a LOW AND SLOW pace. So, how've you all been? During my LOA I survived surgery, house-sat, stayed at my Grandma's bedside for a month till she passed away, dealt with the funeral arrangements, the house, the estate, saved my business, released a new book for my company & took a couple business trips.

Fewf! It'll be nice to have some relaxation online.

Characters Potentially Returning:
@Aditya Amadis
[member="Manu Xextos"]
[member="Anders Sivas"]

"YIPES!" *leaps* "[member="Ferian Adair"] You are the creepiest looking dude this side of my ex's half-cousin Shwampma CoocooK'atchuu. . . Hiiiii .Thanks! Don't kill me. I'm too much of a people person."

[member="Ferian Adair"]: Deal. This is me not giving you reason. *smiles, backs away slowly, trips. Falls down oddly placed stairs* I'm okay!

[member="Darth Vornskr"]: Thank you! It's good to shake off the shackles of RP-less shackledome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom