Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Updates And Etc

Hey guys I know I was active like a few days ago in the major terms. Took [member="Rave Merrill"]'s ship ;) and all that good jazz.
But I've been job hunting, and I just got a job (woopiee!!!)
So I'm trying to get some sleeping scheduling made for myself. Also had a lot of trouble with some stuff with certain people in my life. But anyways I should be getting internet this THURSDAY so no more 3G connection!! Yayy!!

As far as character progression is, these are the details.

Romeo is insane with Anger.
Romeo wants to become a FIRE GOD!!! or Fire Lord whichever happens first really.
I need a crew for the ship. 12 Minimum, there's a reason I want PC members and not NPCs.
Romeo is now also a full fledge darksider, not just Vahla birthright but damn Sith Poison is a b@$&*

Anyways if anyone wants to help with getting where I want Romeo at, which is a notorious Darksider roaming space in this monsterious ship, you're more than welcomed too join me.
[member="stardust"] [member="Darth Isolda"] [member="Feena Mason"] [member="Razz Michaels"] [member="Aaron Kidd"] [member="Ghrom Xenos"] [member="Cira"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="Rayl Wilded"] @X'Svante [member="Asher Kellan"]

Razz Michaels

R
Hmmm id be happy to, especially with my thinking and smartness

Hey where is the grammar nazi?

[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Romeo Sin"], Why should I commit someone to your crew? This is important. I did just read about you throwing dead bodies out of that ship as well.

Razz Michaels

R
Haha

Your probably right, but the Republic is too caught up in this ongoing war :)

Im pumped for this thread

[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Gar'Hal Velasura"]

Already have a crew that consists of an NPC and even then, I still need to make a huge story for the two of them. So I can help out when needed, but I won't be joinning.

Hahaha [member="Ghrom Xenos"] [member="Romeo "][member="Razz Michaels"] [member="stardust"] [member="Asher Kellan"]
FYI I probably should have clarified that this was to give a reason for my long term absents to some of the people I've been rping with.

Razz- Because its a tank, and I'm looking to show my determination to become something in legends along with my crew.

Romeo- I'll kill you.

[member="Alicia Drey"] (sorry I've been so...gone?)

[member="Shoxx"]
Are you in one now? Is their ship big enough to actually take down say..a frigate? Do they have the goal of gaining power for all their crew members? Cause that's what this is about..team work, gaining more of power or whatever you desire.

[member="Alicia Drey"]
;) oooooofff course you do ;) you nearly killed me ahahah jk I like you and I understand your reasons. had danger not been damn close I presume you would have helped.

[member="Romeo Sin"] , [member="Maverick"] is on a path to becoming evil seeking more knowledge to understanding how to cure his defect eye.

[member="Romeo Sin"], Excellent! If she does or doesn't take it still hit me up when you get your band of space pirates together. This could be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom