Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Transfer - Malic

NAME: Malic
FACTION: Rogue
SPECIES: Anzati
HEIGHT: 6'5
WEIGHT: N/A
EYES: N/A
HAIR: N/A
SKIN: N/A
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths: genius intellect, master sorcerer, master manipulator, biologically immortal, shadow master
Weaknesses: Arrogance, Light-Sided energy attacks

BIOGRAPHY:
Malic came into the Galaxy over 5,000 years before the present point. How he came into being, no one is sure. Some theorize it was due to a Sith experiment, while others believe he was a former being who became a spirit of the Dark Side, though there are some who think he's just the collection of hatred, evil, and anger that was built up to allow him to be formed. Whatever the reason, his existence has been one of destruction and pain.

Automatically after coming into the Galaxy, he immediately began terrorizing planets, killing people and using them for his own sick, twisted experiments. It didn't take long until the Jedi Order found out about him, beginning to try to stop him. As they waged a war on him, he struck back, taking aim at the Jedi by killing several Knights.

When this occurred, the Jedi Council sent half of the Council to stop him, though after a long battle, the bets they could do was seal him away in an artifact. Worried that he might fall into the wrong hands if he was stored away in a secret vault within one of the Temples, he was sent to the planet Blenjeel, hidden from the Galaxy.

For several thousand years, he sat in the artifact, waiting for the day to be released, where by chance, he was freed by accident by Mak Manto, who felt drawn to the planet. Due to this, he became ensnared within Mak's mind. Seeing the possibility of gaining freedom, he began to darken Mak, changing him profoundly by subjecting the Jedi Master to many mental attacks, slowly driving him insane.

When Mak broke, Malic took control of his body, beginning his attacks again. Not knowing that Malic was in control, he allowed for a bloodbath to commence in Mak's name, though he used his own name, making the Jedi believe it was the Sith name Mak chose for himself. His first devastating action was attacking a school on Naboo, setting it on fire and burning hundreds of children to death.

During this event, Malic took control of an old droid by the name of Rodo Mass who he found on Coruscant, programming him to join the Galactic Empire. Malic took great pleasure in tormenting the droid by the fact he controlled him.

Though, Mak eventually pushed back against Malic, eventually gaining control of his body, but due to this, he expelled Malic, allowing him back into the Galaxy as a spirit once more. With his old form at use again, Malic began to use it with more precision due to knowledge he gained from being within Mak's mind. The greatest weapon he was able to use was his own spirit, forming shadow hands to erupt from his body, capable of slicing away almost anything in half.

Now free to do what he wanted, Malic began a plan of usurping midi-chlorians from people and than using technology to pass them into his own form. Here, he became stronger in the Force, using it to bring about his ultimate plan. While no one knows yet of what he's scheming, many are worried that it will result in the end of the Galaxy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/topic/1717#.UcPSO9jPKuI
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1208907/Galactic-Crusade-Massively-OpenThe-Greatest-RP-EVER#reply-1208907
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1485896/SNRP-Escape-from-Naboo#reply-1485896
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1497181/When-Starlight-Fades-TATJC-OPEN#reply-1497181
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1503749/The-Shadow-of-the-Day-Takeover-of-Ossus-TSCTJC#reply-1503749
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1515557/JCSI-Case-of-the-Missing-Padawans#reply-1515557
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1549681/The-Galactic-Storm-MASSIVE-RP#reply-1549681
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com/reply/1685560/Meeting-the-Ferryman-Garith-Srspeed-rp-open#reply-1685560

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
I was told, but haven't confirmed yet that we aren't accepting immortals and force spirits and the like. We've rejected a character in the past for it and we've also rejected an "immortal" species in the factory. I'll talk to some other Judges and let them weigh in.

Like the post, would like to see more in the bio and read more in the bio, especially for having this character for so long i'm sure that you have a long history. Also explain your weakness is lightsided attacks? Not sure what you mean by that.. So any lightsided attack would decimate you? Also not sure that Force Ghost is acceptable as a species..

Malic is not impervious to attacks. He's able to be defeated and destroyed, if that's what you're worried about. He's not immortal in the sense he can't be killed. He's biologically immortal, meaning he doesn't age. But that doesn't stop him from getting hurt and being able to be killed off.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
Immortal like Vampires are immortal is what I mean. But there were others like that "live forever but can be killed" that were denied. So I just want to make sure you know?

Even then the whole spirit thing.. Also I think that's what's being said on the whole Immortal Discussion. If it was a debate if you couldn't be killed or not, you'd be breaking I think rule number one of just roleplay, not even getting into biography rules yet. Up to RPJ's though and what they think.

Hello Malic. Unfortunately, as Sirella has stated, we're not presently accepting Force spirit characters, nor are we accepting characters who are immortal, biologically or otherwise. It creates a number of possible problems, both within the community as well as with established Star Wars canon, since every instance of a Force Spirit, specifically Sith spirits, I can think of has them functionally bound to a single object or location.

So for the time being, I have to say that we cannot accept this character so long as it remains a Force spirit.

What about something like a B'omarr Monk? The brain transferred to a jar with a droid body and could potentially live forever. Which....actually sounds awesome.

Ruye Etarn

R
That would be creative! But I ask you Ayden, how has @[member="Disciple"] lived so long? Where do we draw the line as to what is immortal?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Disciple was one of the first characters ever made on this board. As the rules framework has grown with time, so has the staff consensus on what is acceptable for new and transferring characters. What Ayden describes has been staff consensus for quite some time. We're not about to go back in time and forbid everything that was approved before, unless it becomes an issue. Thus far, it hasn't.

This is not the place for this discussion, Ruye. Questioning staff consensus is fine, and can often lead to change, but it clouds the issue somewhat. I just popped in to reinforce the point that Ayden is speaking for staff as a whole, as is any RPJ, unless there is an official complaint process involved. At this point, I'll step back from this thread.

Well, if this is the case, seeing as how Malic took over Mak's body, than the species I've always loved is the Anzati, seeing how it plays with Malic's attempt to gain more power through the Force.

Malic said:
biologically immortal

CREATING YOUR CHARACTER
  • Your character is not God, he is not immortal and he is not invincible. While providing your character strengths, be sure to provide him weaknesses as well. [Rules]
Also, I cannot give the rank of Sith Master to Malic considering that both Mak and Malic originate from the same account. I would suggest to consolidate this character idea back with Mak Manto, both in role-play and account, if you wish him to be known as a Master.

I would also like to suggest to keep the Timeline in mind.

Malic, though, did the training to become a Sith Master. While he did originate from Mak's account, when he was created as his own character, he wasn't a Sith Master off the bat.

I can't provide the training thread since the faction page is gone now, but Malic wasn't a Sith Master right away.

Than would this be appropriate?

For the time being, Malic will be part of Mak's conscious, as you suggested, working him as a Sith Master while I do the work on here to get him to be a Sith Master

Ruye Etarn

R
A suggestion that I thought of last night but could not communicate because I had a lack of internet, but perhaps Malic could be an NPC Force Ghost attatched to some object your weaker character (appretice level) carry's. Maybe it's a family heirloom to a family of Sith or a long line of dark siders.

Not sure if that would be acceptable or not to staff, but that's what I would do. Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom