Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Suggestions

Hey! I'm not sure if I could post this here. If not, I'm really sorry for being a tremendous boob. Anyways, I'm new here and I was wondering if there's a particular type of character that's needed by anyone. I had in mind to play either a female pilot or a teeny padawan who follows around a master all enthusiastically. But I'm open to other suggestions! This site seems so extensive, so, I'd like to jump into it with a character that has connections already on the site, if that makes any sense at all.
I'm the teeny padawan who will enthusiastically follow whoever helps me around. :3

Just make a simple character sheet. fill in the basic stuff(hight, weight hair,) and then read thought all of the factions tha are currently out there. If you find one that you may like or that you dont get Pm one of the members of that faction. and they can tell you more about it. then you can shose who you want to make your character. (Faction, rank, History, and even gear)

If you have any more questions just PM me. AND Welome to the Chaos of Star Wars RP.

Welcome to the boards. I suggest start with a concept you would have fun playing and then look for how you would fit in. And if you change your mind the Sith Empire is always recruiting.

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
I could seriously use another Yuuzhan Vong if you've a mind to make one, but look forward to reading whatever you come up with!

Don't make whats needed, make what you would have to most fun RP'ing. Want to be a psychopathic murderer? Probably want to be a Sith. Want to be in it for the money? Omega sounds like the home for you. Want to be immune to the force and also kind of ugly? Be a Yuuzhan Vong.

Do what seems like fun so your character never becomes a chore :3

Ruye Etarn

R
I feel like I'm a bit late to the party but I have my own suggestion for you! Are you familiar with the Avatar the Last Airbender series? The Shapers are a little bit like that with thier elemental "Magic". their basically just another force group out there that uses the four elements (Earth, Fire, Water, Air) as their tools, and distrust "invisible" force powers such as telekinesis and telepathy. But yeah, what everyone else said, but for some strange reason this faction is running short the numbers we originally thought were goig to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom