Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Question

Hello I have`t introduce myself yet but i been checking out this forum for a while and I through what the hell why not join it. but beside the point I have question if someone could help me with it So i plan on make a Dathomirian character but not sure if they allowed also would like to know if you guys altered they history and that. one more thing was do Nightbrothers and Nightsisters exist on this forum version of star wars.

Feedback would be appreciated

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
I welcome you [member="Medru"] , you could probably start out by checking the 'holonet' tab up there ^^^ and then 'history', Dathomir is currently under mando control I think, so yes, witches work and they are a thing in the Chaos timeline.

Good luck!

Hi [member="Medru"]! Welcome to SWRP.

You are more than welcome to play a Dathomirian. We have not altered canon history, however this setting is about 800 years past the events of canon. (We use a combination of canon & EU). And yes, the nightsisters/borthers exist! We have quite a few who RP as them.

Here are the forum rules that you'll want to read over.

If you have other questions feel free to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom