Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Development

Alright. Lately, I have been wanting to do more character dev with Kyrel. Whether it is him going into a romance, Jedi to hunt or quests to go on, I am looking for more interaction with characters. If anyone is interested PM me on here or Discord, or give a shout out on here. :)

So I'm doing a new character, a businessman/engineer who is a vigilante in his own time (Yes, I know. You've never heard of it before, its amazing.) Now I know my character is a little unfinished, without a Bio and an avatar and all, however I can promise you a full thread. Now what my intention is is to build a little history between the two, because my character is going to be an NFU fighting hand to hand against a Master of Ren, it doesn't really take much to figure out the result, but I thought some one on one character development is what you would be looking for, as it is what I am looking for.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

The darkness lays ever near the light.
Well - I am currently looking to get Darren's leg chopped off - so you could help with that, if you'd like.

I am thinking his ego gets ahead of him and he bites off a bit more than he can chew with duelling a Master of Ren.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom