Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character development help

Hey!

i know i have posted in the LFG page before, but i really need to get this
character going. Im still fine tuning her bio but i am looking for any type
of RP. I am struggling to set her on a path, so why not see if some threads
can help me point her in the right direction?

Any offers (be it threads, help or faction invites) would be greatly appreciated! :)

JanesBatter

Zenith of Bakers
I have quite a few active characters for your choosing. You may choose all of them if you'd like! This is my OOC account, but you can still be up for intern-ships for the podcast!

I have a senator Wookiee that likes the wrestle.

A young untrained Jedi.

One wise hermit.

A princess with an attitude.

Happy threading!

[member="Rosalie Song"]

[member="Onna Sunrider"] I would be up for that! got any ideas?

[member="JanesBatter"] Awesome! i will have a look at your characters and pm you once my decision has been made.

[member="Lady Sovereign"] Funnily enough i have been looking at the Awoken faction for a while, it's very interesting.
From what i understand a lot of it is to do with magic, so would a non-force user fit into it.

[member="Vengeance"] that's the thing, i am not 100% sure. could you recommend any of your characters that might
help me?

Alana Sunrider

A
[member="Rosalie Song"]

Well, she's a bounty hunter, so goes just about anywhere, usually for small time bounties, so she could be on a hunt and meet Rosalie for some reason or other.

[member="Rosalie Song"]

Well not being Force Sensitive I say Pilot, Soldier, or Politician.

If she has a way with words then I would say Politics. In which case of my characters you would probably be looking for [member="Viktor Alexander"]

If you want to do something with ground fighting or soldier type stuff then I would say probably [member="Cole Dagos"] would be a better bet.

If you want to learn how to Fly ships then [member="Thanith Gumara"] could help her learn.

Rosalie Song said:
[member="Lady Sovereign"] Funnily enough i have been looking at the Awoken faction for a while, it's very interesting.
From what i understand a lot of it is to do with magic, so would a non-force user fit into it.
*Points to House of Wolves & House of Truth* Ya, we accept NFU's. House of Wolves is designed for them. House of Truth accepts NFU's, but like...super rare. Cause they go around doing a lot of exploring that require keen senses xD

[member="Onna Sunrider"] That sounds good!

[member="Vengeance"] honestly, i have been considering dabbling with Politics so i would definitely choose Viktor.

[member="Lady Sovereign"] I probably will end up joining the Awoken faction! Thanks for offering me.

[member="Vulpesen"] Actually i have not. Would you be able to pm me some details?

I must go for now. But i would like to say thanks to everyone for the kindness.
I will private message you all when i am back on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom