Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character creation questions

I want to create a character, but I encountered few problems, that needs to be solved.
1. If my character will be totally new race, should I first create a topic in Species Creation or can I just write some stuff about this race in my character profile?
2. If my character will have totally new ship, not from SW universe, shoud I create a new topic in Starship Creation or should I just specify all needed characteristics in my character profile?
3. Can my character be human and then be infested and mutated(all details will be explained in char biography) ^-^?
P.S.
And can I use someones species/ship/planet etc. without their permission?

1. Yes it must be applied for and approved by SWRP Staff
2. Same as above.
3. That does not need to be applied, as far as i know being that its not a completely new species, in the event it does have to be i blame my knowledge.

Yes, you have to fill out the specific applications found pinned to each forum, then it has to be approved by an admin. And as for usage of already created races you do not need to PM someone for their permission from what i know of such things. @[member="Sokil"]

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
For all things not canon/EU/generally found on the wookieepidia or a modification of said thing, you need to submit it in the factory for the staff to approve it. Only after you get it approved, you can put things like that in your profile. So yes, you need to do make new topics in the appropriate factory forums.

If you go the route of existing species and choose to change it, as long as its a species that already exists in the lore, you shouldn't have any problems.

I'm not 100% sure about the P.S. question however, that would primarily fall under courtesy thing so you should probably contact the person anyway. And that person will always be your best guide for their own work so there's also that.

Important addendum: the Factory requires you have 50 posts before you create a topic. We won't prevent you from RPing your character before then, but we ask that you please get the species submission up as soon as you can.

Welcome to SWRP. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom