Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Arch Ideas

I'll preface this by saying, it's just an idea and likely stupid.

I've been wondering on what to do really with Safiriel, as she'd heading nowhere really as a character. I'm doing the exact kind of things with her over and over right now.

As a possible character plot arch, I was wondering. Would it make sense for a darkside disciple to give up the use of lightsabers in favor of a solid bladed weapon? As in, a literal sword?

Thoughts?

ancient sith who fought and defeated ten saber wielding opponents were given tremor swords to show their skill and they used them. Depending on what kind of path she wants to go down you could likely have he not use a lightsaber and develop her own sword

@Cathbodua @Jynx

Well, I appreciate the opinions. I just looked up this tremor blade and...It does look very cool. Perhaps I Shall go down a similar route. This character started absolutely devoted to mastering unarmed combat, then circumstances caused her to devote her time to ancient lores and learning, now though, her future lies open

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom