Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change to the Faction Admin Team

Due to real life commitments, [member="Kana Truden"] has sadly been forced to step down from her role as Faction Admin. You may have seen her LOA post recently and this is all part of the same very positive reason for spending less time on CHAOS.

I'd like to thank her for being so supportive and hard-working in her time as an FA - my favourite moment was her conceding an Invasion by accident when she misread the previous PM message (although to be fair, Prakith's outcome was never in doubt).

post-42850-dont-everybody-thank-me-at-onc-cCQ0.gif
In her place I'm delighted to announce that [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] has agreed to step up and join the team alongside me and [member="Kian Karr"]. We told her it was only temporary :laugh: So welcome aboard Sera, you'll be a great asset.

Thank you [member="Zak Dymo"] :)

[member="Corvus Raaf"] I am beginning to question the validity of this "temporary" thing you promised me. I feel the walls of permanency closing around me and I am claustrophobic. :lol:

Seriously though I will do my best to serve you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom