Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change In the Planet Template?

Hi!

Like it's already known, making planets is basically just like making a Wookieepedia page for a planet: filling all the blanks. The whole template is mostly the same as the Wookiee infobox for planets. It has been OK, but I have found a little thing which should be replaced with something else.

The "Major cities: <The names of notable cities, if any>" serves its purpose, but the problem is, that only listing the major cities doesn't give players much information as only city names are given in this section. Heck, some planets don't even have cities.

I request the Major Cities to be replaced with "Major Locations", which is a lot more useful. It would be giving an overview of all major locations on the planet, which is a lot more useful than just giving city names. Like [member="Darth Kentarch"] has also spoken:
[1:21:21] Darth Kentarch: It also stops abuse, of people just listing a city called 'the cuty' and then giving later a population of ten billion and capital ship manufacturing plant

So my idea is that "Major Cities" should be replaced with "Major Locations", in which a writer has to give an overview of all the places on the planet which would be considered important.

What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom