Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Chai la Chamber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source: N/A
Intent: To start Chai La's series of universal weapon components to augment their weapons
Development Thread: If Needed
Manufacturer: Chai La Armory
Model: Broadening Chamber
Affiliation: Open Market
Modularity: Universal Weapon Component
Production: Mass-Produced. (Anyone.)

Material:
  • Desh-Terethium
  • Hybrid Plexisteel

Strengths:
  • Stronger Energy Discharge
Weaknesses:
  • Higher Energy Consumption (50% increase, shots per cell depends on weapon submission used)

Description: Designed off an ancient model by Chai La as part of their new push to upgrade the base and foundation of tech. It is easy enough to just make a new gun every year but upgrading the parts that go into it can add more levels of customization and retain customers a lot longer. So the old model mandalorian chamber was brought out and redesigned for use as a universal weapon that can fit easily enough into all fo their weapons or be customized to fit in different guns for orders. The design is very similar to the original increasing the output of the energy shot allowing for a far stronger blast at more draw on the cell that is being used. If used with the newer model universal energy cell it can continue to function as needed without a need to change the cell as long as you remember to recharge the cells. The design is also changed to make it stronger but also super lightweight.
Primary Source:

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Hi [member="Tysk Willamina"], I will be reviewing this submission.

Tysk Willamina said:
If used with the newer model universal energy cell it can continueto function as needed while the cell recharges.
  • Can you please clarify as to what specifically this means? What I gathered, which may be incorrect, but I am reading this as the weapon that utilizes the upgraded energy cell will potentially be able to fire indefinitely? Please correct me if I am misreading.

[member="Tysk Willamina"]

Okay. I understand now. Can you just reword that bit in the description to reflect that it will only require a recharge, rather than a replacement? As it reads now it sounds as though it never runs out of power and is a bit confusing.

[member="Tysk Willamina"]

Before I pass this over can you put in how much more of a drain this is than its' predecessor? As it is listed as the weakness this is an important detail to note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom