Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cerberus Enterprise (ARCHIVED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
13_Yellow_Lantern_zps620aac35.jpg
*Image Credit to DC Comics - Yellow Lantern Corp, Symbol*
"Fear rules the Galaxy when Chaos ensues and when order Falls"

Corporation Name: Cerberus Enterprises

Headquarters:

Mobile Base of operations - Kinta Satvas

Locations: N/A

Operations: Bounty Hunting, Rare Mineral Acquiring Services, Minor Weapon creations (Made on order)

Rationale: With Nickolas Imura in the field of Bounty Hunting. Most forms of his payment is in finding those who have a price on their head. To increase the amount of credits to come towards Nick, He has created a very small time business in the bounty hunting field, as well as acquiring Rare minerals or objects such as Force artifacts for a price. And one hefty price that will be.

Tier: Tier I

Description:

Nickolas Imura is not a very well known, nor probably respected person. To change this, Nick has resorted to becoming a Bounty Hunter. This will allow him to still work with the factions he chooses as a side thought, while earning a large sum of credits as his main business. Using his skills as a Force User, Shaper of Kro Var, Gunner, and Saber user, Nick is attempting to create a company where instead of him going out to look for bounties, Others will come to him for his services as a Bounty Hunter, a Hunter of Artifacts, as well as a small time weapons manufacturer for more desirable goods. That any Bounty Hunter, general mercenary, or soldier may want in their arsenal.

Bounty Hunting is paid according to who is being hunted, The requirements of the target, as well as conditions in which terms need to be met. The same goes according to the Archeological findings of Prized possessions ranging from Relics, Artifacts, Ruins, Sithspawn, and more.

Manufacturing weapons is not very easy. Hence the hiring of 210 workers who work and live inside the "Angel" where they will build small time weapons used by anyone willing to pay the price for such an item. Most, if not all of the products are made to order, or are in limited quantities due to being a small company as well as just starting from the ground up.

Subsidiaries: N/A

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

If he isn't well known nor respected, I can't imagine what the logic is in creating a company so that he can be approached. Who would approach him?

Also, where is the revenue necessary for converting a large transport ship into a mobile, minor-production factory and hiring the factory workers coming from? Include that in your description, please.

[member="Darth Janus"],

First, I increased the size of the lettering. I didn't know how small I had it. I apologize if you had to zoom in on it.

Darth Janus said:
If he isn't well known nor respected, I can't imagine what the logic is in creating a company so that he can be approached. Who would approach him?
Much like smaller companies out there, there will be very little to no traffic at first. But as Nick gets his name out, it will expand. Nick already works with the One Sith, and the Lords of the Fringe. Two Major Factions that have Bounty Hunter needs, as well as Assassins. Simply by aiding them, he can get his name out more than if he were a lone bounty hunter. As well, I am being sponsored by The Beast Hunters Guild. Done so in this thread.

With all of these adding up, His name to get higher up is not a problem. All he has to do is work more and more on gathering bounties rather than just doing nothing.

Darth Janus said:
Also, where is the revenue necessary for converting a large transport ship into a mobile, minor-production factory and hiring the factory workers coming from? Include that in your description, please.
As stated, I am being sponsored, as well, I have jurisdiction over the cities that my Master governs. As per this thread during which I was knighted. So I do have a sum of wealth to use at first. Paying for a transport with additives (which was over two months ago IRL time) More so its just a transport alone with small additions of carrying workers, instead of soldiers.

Also, if applicable, This thread shows that he is actually working on looking for people to aid him in his line of work. So far, I have only had one interview of someone to work with me (PC wise). As well, with him having a higher stance within the government on Zaadja and Skye (The two planets that Lucien is governor of according to This thread) He can hire numerous workers. or simply put, to take the homeless and give them jobs upon the ship as menial labor.

Yes This has been added into the description. Edits are in yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom