Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captain Marek

Captain Marek

00f808802b8b17ab1b0a08285b7b3c5a--mandalorian-armor-boba-fett.jpg

NAME: Captain Marek

FACTION: Mandolorian Bounty Hunter

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6'3

WEIGHT: 200 lbs

EYES: N/A (helmet)

HAIR: N/A (helmet)

SKIN: White under the armor

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) : easily angered. Greedy

APPEARANCE: I wear black and red mandolorian armor, very rarely take off helmet, however, I do have white hair, and brown eyes. My armor has a jetpack, as well as a wrist rocket and flamethrower. At my right hip I have a holster containing an S-5 Heavy blaster pistol as well as a DC-15A rifle on my back.

BIOGRAPHY: Grew up on mandolore, with a father from deathwatch it was no surprise I went against the pasifistic beliefs of my people. I was trained by my father to be a killing machine. I taught myself to be a pilot. Other then this not much is known about me.

SHIP: Yes. I fly a ship that looks very reminiscent of darth mauls sith infiltrator.

aae5cbad8721d59ff2841b631f3a5ee5--concept-ships-space-ship.jpg

KILLS: My character is being transferred from another RP website. My killcount is very high. Including many jedi

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

RC-1047 said:
Would you mind linking me to the RP Website? I would love to look at your "Kill Count" [member="NinjaNatwood"]
website shut down. it was lego.messageboards.com
sounds k=lame but was actually a surprisingly well put together RP site

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom