Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cantina

-Rameses figured a cantina was a good place for some entertainment while he thinks what his next move is going to be. He was wearing his clone assassin armor as usual since there is enemies every where. There was people drinking dancing and singing every where. He sat down at a table to drink and think. He wore an assassin pistol at his side for protection. He plans to only stay at tantooine for a couple days. His ship is protected in a ship port. He has been staying at a hotel nwar by.-

Rexus Drath

Well bars are nice, perfect place to find people to get on the payroll. Rex walked into the cantina and eyed the place, there seemed to be nothing but common thugs nothing more than cannon fodder for the battles to come. Though one stuck out to him, a man dressed in a strange armor. He might just work really, Rex approached the man he stood at a staggering six eleven so he looked down at him. "Hello friend, may we talk?"

- rameses didnt trust many people since he had enemies everywhere so he was going to take this one cautiously. He held his hand on his blaster firmly. -
"How may i help you?" He looked up at the tall figure.

-he isnt sure if he should trust him.-

Rexus Drath

Rex looked at the man and scratched his head, he had his hand on the grip of his blaster and that made Rex feel a little hesitant to talk to the man. He had no problem squishing him like a bug but it was everyone else in the room that made him worry. "Okay, first off ringo I'm not here to fight you, and second do you want some credits cause I might be needing people like you in the future.". Rexus smiled and chuckled keeping his knights saber close to his hilt

"What is the catch?" He slowly let go of his weapon, but kept his hand by it.
- he wasn`t in any mood to cause trouble and get everyone`s attention. He is trying to keep a low profile. -

-rameses was curious what the man wanted. He has lots of enemies.-

Rexus Drath

Rexus smiled and called his hands softly, "I want to hire you to fight for the galactic empire. We have credits and weapons, of the sort." A storm was coming, the empire was caught in it and Rexus had to fight to get make and safe. But he couldn't do it alone, he had to reach out and get help. "There are people who need to be killed."

-rameses grabbed hold of his blaster. He doesn`t trust the empire. He stole his ship from the empire months ago. -
"What kind of job? He asked the man.
-he then realized he had a lightsaber so he wonder if he was a sith. He doesn`t trust sith either.-

Rexus Drath

"I sense that you are uneasy, I'm not here to hurt you I'm here to buy you. All former sins against the empire will be pardoned and you will be paid well." Rexus looked down at the man again he had his hand on the blaster again. Honestly this guy was a bit edgy and Rex liked it. "Now if you think you are up to the task then I would love to see it." Rex chuckled and looked at the assassin hopefully this didn't have to get too violent

"Nobody owns me," "and what do you want with me?" The assassin held his blaster.
-he doesn`t like the idea of being used. -
"But maybe this force user could help me gain my power back?" He thought to himself.

Rexus Drath

"Well, I was hoping it wouldn't come to this." Rex pulled out his saber and placed it on the table. "We can do this the easy way, or the fun way. It's your choice really." Rex had tried to be diplomatic, the empire needed people to fight right now and this wasnt really an option for the man. "So either we can pay you handsomely or I can have you brainwashed."

-rameses didnt want to cause a problem with all of these thugs around. But at the same time didn`t want to risk getting notice as an ex-jedi.
"I`ll help as long as all of my pardons to the empire are gone, and i would like
to learn the way of the dark side.

Rexus Drath

"Oh don't worry, you'll be pardoned. But I'm not a sith anymore I gave that life up hundreds of years ago. I will teach you the dark side of the force, but you will learn to control your hate. Don't let it control you." Rexus chuckled and looked at the young man putting away his saber. He didn't sense the force in him but anything is possible, Rex would have to explain the working of the empire to him another time "Deal, I will show you the dark side."

"Deal." He released his blaster.
-he hopes this guy could help his powers return. He was shock that no thug saw the saber when it was out.-
"I need to go get my ship near by."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom