Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant karking copy or paste things >:(

Sherruk Fett

S
I had to do my character sheet by hand typing the whole template, this could get frustrating if I had a longer description, because I would have to start over again if I made one mistake. If I make more characters in the future , I would like to be able to copy links, and text successfully, please help me out.

VlPER

Victory is mine!
OMG! Thanks so much for mentioning that! [member="Charlotte Homura"] Just download chrome and use that instead. it's free, quick, and copy and paste works! i was just having the same issues as you till i switched over.

[member="Sherruk Fett"]

Hold ctrl + c with highlighted text to copy things.

Hold ctrl + v to paste the copied stuffs.

I have answered your questions and solved future issues of this matter. Your welcome my good man. This also goes for anyone else. Learning keyboard functions is an asset. We have the internet people, so this information is readily available. Search today!

Rayl Wilded said:
[member="Sherruk Fett"]

Hold ctrl + c with highlighted text to copy things.

Hold ctrl + v to paste the copied stuffs.

I have answered your questions and solved future issues of this matter. Your welcome my good man. This also goes for anyone else. Learning keyboard functions is an asset. We have the internet people, so this information is readily available. Search today!
I think he tried that on IE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom