Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canon Company Check-In (August)

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Please post below if you own a canon company and provide links to what you have done with said company over the past month (August), including but not limited to transactional threads and factory creations.

Be sure to check the Canon Company Guidelines thread before posting your check in.

• Baktoid Industrial Systems - [member="Alli Wren"]
  • Blas-Tech Industries - [member="Cade Lee"]
  • Corellian Engineering Corporation - [member="Ayden Cater"]
  • Kuat Drive Yards - [member="Lorelei Darke"]
  • MandalMotors - [member="Gilamar Skirata"]
  • Tenloss Corporation - [member="Popo"]
  • Mandal Hypernautics - [member="Captain Larraq"]
  • Haor Chall Engineering - [member="Marek Starchaser"]
  • Koensayr Manufacturing - [member="Domino"]
  • Santhe Corporation - [member="Jared Ovmar"]/[member="Sasha Santhe"]
  • Cestus Cybernetics - [member="Hannibal Oryen"]
  • Siechel Transystem - [member="Maria Natalja"]
  • Rendili Stardrive - [member="Camellia Swift"]
  • Incom Corporation - [member="Alyesa Praxon-Organa"]
  • Kazarak Slavers Cooperative - [member="Rahvin Talith"]
  • Hoersch-Kessel Drive, Inc. - [member="Count Morcus"]
  • MandalTech - [member="Ordo"]
  • Mon Calamari Shipyards - [member="Selka Ventus"]

If ownership of these companies has changed hands please also inform us in your post so we may amend it. If you own a Canon Company that is not listed above likewise be sure to inform us.

You have one week, this topic will close on Tuesday 15th September without extension - this is done at the end of the month to ensure you have had enough time to provide the required evidence.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
I've got Mon Calamari Shipyards, but due to divestment concerns I won't be checking in for that. If anyone feels the need to build Mon Calamari ships, they're more than welcome.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Alli Wren"] [member="Cade Lee "][member="Captain Larraq"] [member="Domino"] [member="Count Morcus"]

You still have until the 15th of September to check-in for your company, otherwise it will be put up for grabs again.

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

Mandal Hypernautics - I have temporarily stepped in as CEO while [member="Captain Larraq"] takes a leave of absence.
Tech Sub: Goten-class dry dock station (Larraq)
Tech Sub: Hyperion Beskar'gam
Dev Thread: Beskar'gam for Hyperion (in progress)

Business development/contracts:
Float like a Butterfly Sting like a Bee - Pt 2 - mining development (Countess Calum)
I'm gonna Make you an Offer you can't refuse - Contract with the Republic (Larraq)
Beskar'gam for Hyperion - Anija develops a specialized version of Beskar'gam for Hyperion Security and Mandalorian Special Forces (Anija)
Opportunity of a Lifetime (Thread stalled)

Anija gets hired by Larraq
OOC discussion regarding Ownership of Mandal Hypernautics.

If you require anything else, please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom