Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannon Items

Mkay, so this has always confused me. Do I need permission to hunt for cannon items, or do I just make the roleplays and do it? It's always confused me and wondered if one of you could clear it up for me.

Thanks.

sabrina

[member="Jyn Cvetkovic"] as far as I know as long as known else has claimed it on this list, feel free to try and get it.

[member="Cira"] will correct me if I am wrong.

Anyone may attempt to find canon items; however there should be quality effort made in development threads to do so.

Also, it's been a while in our timeline compared to canon; it won't be easy to find them. There are no "savesies" if someone is searching for a specific item. No one has claim to an item until quality Dev threads are complete.

You may reference the list of canon items that have been claimed ( however it is not a comprehensive list - there are those who haven't bothered to list them with appropriate links )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom